Zachatta's a douche & his detractors are b*tches

Options

Replies

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    All talk, no nudity.... WTF Peeps....

My internet is popping in and out with this stupid storm and we all know that you can't get to the forums from the app.... so get to it. Ponch...you got camera 1, I've got camera 2. Now let's go people...

^This.
    Pics are worth a bazillion words.

Ho-ly Shit..... Nice... ummm.... profile pic Dio....

looks like I'll be running both cameras.... get in there runinthemud
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Because Kit wants everyone naked it doesn't matter who you are. Man, Girl, Elf, it doesn't matter.

I just spit my coke across the room!!! :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

This thread is all about being mean to each other, not about advice and support. She entered the fray and made herself fair game as did we all.

So I'm going to go with C)None of the above. Nice try though (not really, since you clearly weren't able to tell the difference on your own like anyone with basic deductive reasoning skills could have done). sarcasticclap.gif

All I heard was "I am jelly as ****".

That's concerning. You should get your eyes checked.

It's kind of cute how badly you want me to like you though!

You are so mad.

Now you're just being boring and unoriginal. And by "now" I mean "every time you post"

It's okay, I don't expect you to be clever. Are you naked yet?

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

I thought you didn't like me, why exactly do you want me to be naked then?

She's already answered that..... hate sex. Even your worst enemies could agree you've got a sexy body. ;)

I've said it several times that you're only worth tolerating because you're pretty geez. Slow and boring. What's it like to have your ONLY value to be your appearance?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Because Kit wants everyone naked it doesn't matter who you are. Man, Girl, Elf, it doesn't matter.

This is a fair assessment.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    All talk, no nudity.... WTF Peeps....

My internet is popping in and out with this stupid storm and we all know that you can't get to the forums from the app.... so get to it. Ponch...you got camera 1, I've got camera 2. Now let's go people...

^This.
    Pics are worth a bazillion words.

Ho-ly Shit..... Nice... ummm.... profile pic Dio....

looks like I'll be running both cameras.... get in there runinthemud

Oh no......I bought my ticket to the show, I'll watch this time. Camera on. Now nakedness peeps...
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    edited because....dammit!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Dio - for the record I am highly intimidated and slightly frightened by your ridiculously defined muscles. I never want to stand beside you in a mirror. Like ever. :wink:

It doesn't intimidate me. It makes me want to do horrible nasty things though :devil:
    Ho-ly ****..... Nice... ummm.... profile pic Dio....

There's more in his profile. You should friend request him like I did for a more relaxed viewing pleasure.

LMAO.... I guess I need to bring my creep level up a notch huh?

Join the dark side. We have nekkie time stormtrooper.gif
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Dio - for the record I am highly intimidated and slightly frightened by your ridiculously defined muscles. I never want to stand beside you in a mirror. Like ever. :wink:

It doesn't intimidate me. It makes me want to do horrible nasty things though :devil:

There's more in his profile. You should friend request him like I did for a more relaxed viewing pleasure.

We creep and are proud of it :smokin:

Someone please remind me that I need a new boobie pic before friday since the mods (not in sp) got my last one :grumble:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

FAIL!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

This thread is all about being mean to each other, not about advice and support. She entered the fray and made herself fair game as did we all.

So I'm going to go with C)None of the above. Nice try though (not really, since you clearly weren't able to tell the difference on your own like anyone with basic deductive reasoning skills could have done). sarcasticclap.gif

You are so mad.

Now you're just being boring and unoriginal. And by "now" I mean "every time you post"

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

She's already answered that..... hate sex. Even your worst enemies could agree you've got a sexy body. ;)

Too muscular...I generally prefer a man with some fat on his bones!! I could never get cuddly with a muscular guy.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

You are so mad.

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

Too muscular...I generally prefer a man with some fat on his bones!! I could never get cuddly with a muscular guy.

You should work on getting a man period.

BURRRRURRURURURURRURURURRN

You stepped into the wrong thread sister!

EDIT: This may be the catalyst we needed for a real flame session. Bring it on ladies!
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options

Someone please remind me that I need a new boobie pic before friday since the mods (not in sp) got my last one :grumble:

Someone please help me find my boobies before Friday since it'll be boobie day :grumble:
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options

FAIL!!

I hate it when it slips out!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

EDIT: This may be the catalyst we needed for a real flame session. Bring it on ladies!

Not everyone is as good at attracting men as you are. What's your secret, besides you probably shut up for them so they are grateful enough to do a reach-around?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

FAIL!!

The burden of kegels :laugh:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Hahahaha....on my way to the dark side. ;)

Oh, and I'll remind you if you remind me. Hmmmm...
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options

You are so mad.

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

I could...and would...and have...and will again :smokin:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Not everyone is as good at attracting men as you are. What's your secret, besides you probably shut up for them so they are grateful enough to do a reach-around?

Ball gag...
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options

FAIL!!

The burden of kegels :laugh:

Or vigorous wrestlemania thrusting!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

You are so mad.

[x] Jelly
    [x] Mad

I could...and would...and have...and will again :smokin:

That's a big ditto. :)