Potassium

Options
skatewalker
skatewalker Posts: 5 Member
I read recently that we should have a count of 4700 potassium a day. I decided to change my settings so as I had a note of how much potassium I was getting daily. I'm finding that it's nowhere near 4700 and wondered if anyone had any suggestions?

Replies

• Mindfultranzformation
    Options
    I use Morton's lite salt. It's a mixture of iodized salt and potassium chloride and per 1/4 tsp has 350 mg of potassium. I use it in place of salt and use lots of it! Potassium supplements I found had only 90 mg and were obviously more expensive. Also go for avocado and dark leafy greens like spinach. This time around I've had great energy and no muscle cramps like in the past when I wasn't conscious of magnesium, potassium and sodium during keto. Good luck!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    after finding no decent supplement for weeks ,i finally found this sweet tasting potassium chloride syrup.And its sugarfree so its perfect!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I use Morton's lite salt. It's a mixture of iodized salt and potassium chloride and per 1/4 tsp has 350 mg of potassium. I use it in place of salt and use lots of it! Potassium supplements I found had only 90 mg and were obviously more expensive. Also go for avocado and dark leafy greens like spinach. This time around I've had great energy and no muscle cramps like in the past when I wasn't conscious of magnesium, potassium and sodium during keto. Good luck!

This.
  • Hawaiian_Shirt_Day
    Options
    Definitely Morton's Lite Salt!