What is the best gym in Trinidad?

Options
AthenaLolita
AthenaLolita Posts: 10 Member
Okay so as far as I know there are about 4 gyms in the Chaguanas I am not in a gym. The rates are about $250 and up one is over $300 per month.
What do you think about our local gyms?
Are they worth the money?
Do you choose to just workout at home or are you gym'n it?

Replies

• tishglos
    tishglos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I used to be more based in the west so I went to BioFitness which has nice facilities but a bit dark and confined. Their aerobics/spin classes were great tho.

I've been to Long Circular Mall and I have to say, it's been one of the best in the West thus far.

After moving to the East, I gave up on finding a gym that was comparable to LCM. I went to a few (CLX Gym in El Dorado, Another one nearby the Tunapuna Market) but was only disappointed. Eventually I decided to give up on the gym concept and now I use Spin City for their spin and TRX classes. Their classes are a lot of fun and a great overall workout.

I've heard about Central Athletic Gym in Central (great reviews allround). You should check it out Gershia and let us know.

I don't remember the prices for the places I listed above and the rate for Spin City differs depending on the package you take but it's between $200-$350 per month for packages.