Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Weekly Male Stop (

KevinS62
KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
Oh crap. Look at the time and I haven't started the weekly thread yet! (and the damn thing posted before I could put the dates in the topic! It should read 3/8/13 - 3/14/13. Sorry!

Yo fellas.. Sup?

Wahoo for me. Let's make it NINE straight weeks recording a loss! I recorded 215, but it was 215.4 on the scale and I've been rounding my numbers all along. Kinda puts me behind for this week, starting a half pound, but that just drives me for a little extra push.

- Kevin
SW - 247
CW - 215 (215.4)
GW - 180/190

Replies

• felipejose74
    felipejose74 Posts: 21 Member
    Nice work. I hit a good milestone this week hitting 174lbs which officially put me in the "normal" weight category for BMI. I've still got 14lbs to go but it's nice to get into the green zone. I'm in my 4th week of P90X which has made a HUGE difference. Really stoked on the strength gains in the short amount of time.
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Nice work. I hit a good milestone this week hitting 174lbs which officially put me in the "normal" weight category for BMI. I've still got 14lbs to go but it's nice to get into the green zone. I'm in my 4th week of P90X which has made a HUGE difference. Really stoked on the strength gains in the short amount of time.

Great milestone! :drinker: Not sure if I'll get to that one. We mustbe the same height. I think 174 puts me in zone as well, but I just can't see myself at 174. I can barely see myself at 184. I guess I'll work on 214, 204 and 194 first. :bigsmile:

-Kevin