New to the group....looking for MFP buddies! :)

Options
tanyab222
tanyab222 Posts: 16 Member
Hello Everyone,
I am a newby to this group a MFP user for a little while. I stopped using it and now I'm back, somehow. I have FIbro amongst the million and a half things its associated with...lets see...FIbro, CFS, IBS, RLS (the kind that hurts like hell), TMJ, Myofascial pain, degeneration in lumbar spine, Tarlov cysts in lumbar spine, chronic candida, ADD(minus the H-cause if you have Fibro, its really unlikely your H anyways!!! haha!), hypersensitivity to light, sound, food, touch, medication, chemicals, stupid people, several issues with my foot/ankle/knee/leg(not from kicking people), trouble sleeping, possibly PCOS, possibly something called Costochondritis, um...I could go on but I'm gonna stop there. Needless to say it makes it that much more difficult for me to lose weight and work out. Ooo and the most recent diagnoses (that I'm actually proud of), directly from my 13yr old niece, D.E. which stands for (Dysfunctionally Entertaining-FYI not a real diagnostic condition)...cause if you live with Fibro, you at some point will eventually be off your rocker a bit (or a lot in my case!)...

I'm here to find some support and others like myself with similar struggles trying to accomplish similar goals (in addition to try to stay sane from the choas and insanity of Fibro!). I look forward to hearing from people! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: If I haven't scared you by this point, feel free to friend me! :laugh: :happy:

Tanya B.

Replies

• Campbellwife23
    Options
    Hey Tanya, I'm new to this group to, and your post sounds aweful familiar. Its like I have alot of that going on myself or something. hehe.. Its good to meet someone else in my shoes, well not directly in my shoes because that would be weird. Anyways, I'm a little off my rocker today as you put it. Trying to balance Fibro, PCOS,PMDD, RLS, IBS, TMJ, Chronic Yeast, Hypopnea, Osteoarthritis, Herniated L4-L5 disk, musltiple chemical sensitivity, and also ADHD, (its very interesting being hyper without the energy not to be, constant war with self), and Chronic Depression. pheeeeewwwww. that was a lot and Im not sure I got it all because this darn thing called fibro fog just like to blank out my mind. I'm sure you know all about that. Anyways. just wanted to introduce myself, and say hello.