Just Starting Today

Options
Audra060466
Audra060466 Posts: 7 Member
Hi all
I know this is for those starting on 3/4 but I hope you are okay with me joining though just starting 30DS today. I am so motivated by all of the results and blogs previously seen. Today I will be gathering measurements and before photos to post. I have already lost over 30 pounds by simply keeping my calorie intake between 1000-1200 calories. I also work out with the elliptical and circuit training. However the whole month of February and early part of March has plagued me with respiratory infections of bronchitis and then pneumonia. So breathing has been a challenge up until today. I need to kickstart my results beyond this plateau and am hopeful that 30DS will get me there. I originally started at 300 pounds and am now down to 264. So while the weight loss has been motivating, the lack of results in the size of my clothing (only 2 sizes, tightly) has not. I am hoping 30DS helps the inches come off, which is also a priority for me. Good luck to all and I will be back shortly with the starting metrics.

I forgot to originally also say my daughter started about 3 days ago and I can see a difference in her already. She looks more toned and appears to have dropped some in her hips, legs, and waist.

Replies

• Audra060466
    Options
    Neck: 16inches
    Bust: 47 inches
    Arm: 14 inches
    Waist: 47 inches
    Hips: 48 1/2 inches
    Thigh: 31 inches
    Calf: 17 1/2 inches
  • Audra060466
    Options
    Well I can't seem to get the photobucket link to update here but you can get to my photos from my blog http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Audra060466
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I am starting Monday. You may do better than me because I can not manage to get enough protein, fat, fiber, calcium to survive on 1000-1200 calories so my intake is a little higher . I went with my TDEE with a 20% deficit. I can't wait to start ! I hear it is hard hard!
  • Audra060466
    Options
    Did my first day yesterday and trust me when I say it kicked my butt! I am so sore but gonna do it again today! Good luck tomorrow!
  • Audra060466
    Options
    Did my first day yesterday and trust me when I say it kicked my butt! I am so sore but gonna do it again today! Good luck tomorrow!
  • Audra060466
    Options
    Day 2 of 30DS complete yesterday. Today I will use walking as my activity and then tomorrow do another 30DS day. Thinking I will do as follows:

Saturday - 30DS
    Sunday - 30DS
    Monday - walking
    Tuesday - 30DS
    Wednesday - 30DS
    Thursday - walking
    Friday - 30DS

We will see how that schedule works out. My muscles are sore and tired but to be expected.
  • Twinklegirl34
    Twinklegirl34 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am still on the first week of 30ds and it does seem slightly easier than when I first began, guess ill be in for huge shock when I hit level 2!! At least I feel like its a workout that's actually doing something :)