Team Twilight Mojo-Vator Challenge 3-11/3-17

Options
2»

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Twilight related - the young tutors at the lab were discussing how they went to school with Taylor. :happy:

Oh , like THE Taylor? :-). There can only be one! Teehee
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,958 Member
    Options
    Yes, THE Taylor! I work in his hometown, and he actually took some classes at the college where I work. Unfortunately, I never saw him on campus.

Day 4 check in

5 Mojo-Vators

Fresh Air- Today I walked/jogged 50 minutes in the morning and 15 at lunchtime in the fresh air.

Tuning into Success - Listened to music during my lunchbreak walk.

Companionship and Conversation - I talked to my dogs on my morning walk, lol.

Smell of Victory- Every yard has another intoxicating scent, it reminds me of Bella entering the Cullen house with her eyes covered (by Alice) and she smells all the flowers for the wedding.

This week's Mojo-Vator challenge
    215/60 minutes OUTDOOR activity.
    Focus on the 5 Mojo-Vators what worked for me? Going to bed earlier even if I don't sleep well.
    :H20 11X8 so far today.
    Strive for 5 - raisins, celery, carrots, orange, tomato, broccoli (I think), V-8 & avocado.
    Check in..... Recommendation: Oranges and tangerines!! I have trees in my backyard, and they make such a delicious snack that isn't too high in calories. My oranges are pretty small.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Check In

60 minutes OUTDOOR activity - 20/60 - Walked to lunch today so got another 5 minutes of OUTDOOR activity!

Mojovator - Conversation and Companionship - A co-worker took me to lunch today because I'm leaving my current job next week. Had such a great time enjoying conversation/companionship that I only ate half my salad and was full.

H20: 8 x 8 today

Strive for 5 - lettuce, tomato, cucumber - about 3 servings of lettuce

Check in/recommendations - If you splurge on something like a 300 calorie piece of cake, make up for it by eating salad with protein for lunch/dinner.
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Day 5 Check In (Friday)

60 minutes OUTDOOR activity - 20/60 - No outdoor activity today, but planning to get lots this weekend.

Mojovator - Conversation and Companionship - Lunch with friends and then dinner with family. It was a planned splurge, but being with others kept me from pigging out too badly on the high calorie foods.

H20: 8 x 8 today

Strive for 5 - lettuce, tomato, cucumber , kosher pickles - more than one serving of lettuce/tomato

Check in/recommendations - If you splurge and have a high calorie day with no time to work out, try to go right back to your healthy lifestyle with a good work out and healthy eating the next day to get back on track.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Rats, I wrote up my check in, and my iPad froze, so it didn't save.:explode: :sad: :devil:
    Lets try this one more time! :wink:

70/60 outdoor exercise. Total 170 minutes exercise for the week

Fresh Air: I will be very glad when the weather is more dependable, I have missed my nice weather walking. The tulips are breaking thru the flower beds and the daffodils have bloomed. :flowerforyou: The trees are budding. With it being pretty breezy, I am not able to make out any scents just yet but soon I will.

Tuning in to Success: Downloaded some more songs and I want to make a couple of new playlists on my iPod for my walks. I also enjoy listening to my music while at work, it really helps alleviate stress.

Strive 4 5
    I find that my eating is much healthier during the work week because I plan my breakfast and lunches. The weekends are more relaxed, which allows more opportunity for indulging. Just another area to work on!!!

H20
    Do you find that you crave water? I love that!!! Still find that I have to start drinking early in the day to get my 8 glasses in. (Water, drinking water early in the day...what did you think I meant?) :laugh: :drinker:

Thank you ladies for participating in the Mojo-Vator challenge! You are the BEST!
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Day 6 & 7 Check In

60 minutes OUTDOOR activity - 97/60 Outdoor activity thanks to my long walk on Saturday - total of all for the week is 142 minutes

Mojovator - Conversation and Companionship - My son was visiting so trying to spend time with him kept me in check until I took him back to catch the train on Sunday evening. The next 5 hours were BAD for food. I'm an emotional eater and I have to get that under control.

H20: 8 x 8 both days

Strive for 5 - lettuce, tomato - many servings of each on Saturday - a bad veggie/fruit day on Sunday

Check in/recommendations - Stress/emotional/boredeom eating getting to you? Try to find an activity you can do to take your mind of it. I'm working on purchasing a used exercise bike in hopes I will hop on that when watching t.v. instead of grabbing a snack.