Links about weight maintenance

Options
4ahealthybmi
4ahealthybmi Posts: 18 Member
I just created a Big Page of Links about weight maintenance for another free online wellness program I'm involved with - maybe some will find it helpful...

http://tinyurl.com/maintenance-links

Here's to ALL of us, doing whatever we can, wherever we are, to keep ourselves and each other healthy and happy!!!

Replies

• gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. Heading off to visit now.
  • soniams
    soniams Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Fantastic resource! I have spent the past hour going through the links. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing resource. I've been trolling the internet for weeks now trying to read as much as possible to shift gears mentally now that's I've gotten to my goal weight AGAIN!! Gone is the overwhelming anxiety this time around that every morsel would be my undoing and trigger a 150+ pound regain. I stressed myself out so much that I completely lost focus and I did regain over 60 pounds. This time around I have so much clarity and understanding about myself and what my body needs that I'm much more confident that I can sustain this effort and commitment to fitness for life. But it sure helps to have information and people who support you moving forward....Thanks again for this!
  • 4ahealthybmi
    4ahealthybmi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You're totally welcome!

I agree there is pitifully sparse info for maintainers, which is why I finally just started creating resources, myself. LOL

So glad if anything on there helps. :-)