Starlage
Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
Hello ladies! Happy Monday!

Guess What?...... YOU'RE NOT TIRED!!!

Replies

• crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    HIIT 25 and Upper 20 for me today. My muscles (legs especially) have been feeling pretty tight so I'm doing Stretch 40 today as well.
    tumblr_m2p2dkQiqK1r9a5h9o1_500.jpg
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I finally made it to Week 12, Recovery week. I saw that today is Rest Day. Yay! I am really needing it after doing TRX on Saturday! Have a great Monday!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Finished up the 12 week program, a little disappointed in the stats, 18lbs lost, around 5-6 inches gone from waist, hips, thighs. I know I should be happy with any loss, but I started with a 2lb/week loss in the first month and then a slow down in months 2 and 3. Did the inferno last week, only lost 1lb. Have been playing around with my calories, went from 1200 to 1500, which caused a quick 4lb loss in less than 2 weeks which was encouraging, but was surprised with only 1lb in 11 days. On top of that my new HRM (rated as the most accurate) is saying I'm not burning as many calories as I thought, in some cases half from what my old one said. I'm not giving up, starting Advanced classes today, Fire 60 is on the schedule. Hope everyone else is having a better Monday.

P.S. A loss is a loss, I guess I'll send away for my free tank.
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am so tired. LOL. And such a failure. I didnt make my workout yesterday :-/ Oh well..I'll make it up somehow.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    @dym123 Be proud of what you've accomplished! Congratulations on finishing 12 weeks & 18lbs is huge! Did you take before/after pics?
  • dym123
    Options
    Thanks butterfycz, I am proud, just hoping I would be prouder. I forgot to take a before pic, the one I have is about a month before I started, I'm hoping they accept it, since the rules just stated the pic had to be taken "before" I started Turbo Fire, it didn't say how long before. I did take after and could tell a difference.
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Today is day 17 and its a rest day. Thank goodness, cuz I feel like I need this rest day.

@dym123 - congrats on finishing the 12 weeks! That alone is an accomplishment to be proud of. :) And 18 lbs in 12 weeks is awesome! I guess we always want more for ourselves, but you didn't give up; you finished and lost weight and inches. Kudos!!

Monie
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I started the program on Friday (random, probably) and I finished W1D4 today. HIIT 15 made my glutes incredibly sore - I am still feeling that a few days later! Hoping to stick to the program as much as possible :)
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I officially started today! Looking forward to the next 12 weeks....TF will end around my 1st wedding anniversary and I'm hoping to be back in "wedding shape" for our trip....I gained the newlywed nine (plus more!!)
  • dym123
    Options
    OM effing G, Fire 60 is no joke. Can't believe I actually finished it.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    @Butterfly- confession: I’ve never done Stretch 40! LOL. I always skip it. I enjoy the fast stuff too much. As the level of exercise increases though I’m sure I’ll be looking forward to a nice slow yoga routine :smile:
    @preshus- week 12, congrats!! You’re twice as far as I am!
    @dym- I’m glad you still recognize a loss is a loss. 18lbs in 12 weeks is 6 pounds a month! That’s incredible! I’m lucky if I lose ½ a pound a week (but maybe I’m smaller than you). I wonder if your body’s ready for more weights and muscle building? Aparently that’s the way to get smaller and see changes when the weight loss slows down. That’s my plan after I get through my TF schedule. Oh, and about the calorie burn- I think a lot of HRM’s over estimate and so does MFP’s burn estimations. I trust my BMF and I burn 350-500 depending on the TF workout (I know weight/height/age matters, but I still think lots of gadgets overestimate). I’d prefer the lower burn anyhow, the higher burn makes it too easy to eat too much.
    @cnlargent- no worries, I took a good half a dozen extra rest days over the last “five and a half weeks” I’ve completed- I put it in quotations because it’s more like 6 ½ weeks with all of extra days off! You’re still doing it, and that’s important. Not how many rest days you take.
    @Raine- Glad you liked HIIT 15! I never found it long enough personally. I did it once and didn’t get much from it, so I always swapped it out for HIIT 20 or 25.
    @junebug- you’ll totally be in wedding shape! Keep up the tf! It does it’s job.

Did fire 30/sculpt 30 today! I’m able to do about 60% of the sculpt 30 with my 8lb dumbbells, not bad! I’m definitely getting stronger. My workday was crazy today!! I literally spent 75% of my day out of my chair running around rooming patients, cleaning exam rooms… breaking a sweat, stressing. Hahaha! Crazy. A good crazy though, it’s always a good thing when the day flies by like it did today. My BMF says my burn will be 3100 for the day, WOW! My calories capped around 1900, so I’m glad I’ve got extra burn- makes up for my indulgent weekend!
  • parnyparn
    parnyparn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well today I got home super late but my 14 yr daughter called me twice to remind me we were working out today and she even checked the schedule and knew what it was already. Amazing the little things that perk up your day.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well not going to lie but I have been a slacker lately. I have had a really hard time keeping to the program. I will say my diet blows and it is something I need to work on. I am on week 9 but I haven't been consistent. I want to keep it up this time and finish strong. Good luck this week hope everyone is keeping motivated.
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I did CLX push 3 and did a HIIT 20 as well. I am so hungry I can't keep the food outta my mouth. I am hoping that is a good thing means my body is reving up :) Congrats to your loss dym123 and that is really some good stuff. The thing is I think we set ourselves up to lose more because we see beachbody people and people on the infomercials that make it seem as if they lost so much when in reality they did 2 or 3 rounds of the program. I know yes somepeople can lose lots of weight but most don't. I have been on this road a very long time and am always proud to have a loss insted of a gain. Inches are even better. We are here for you and know that it can be frustrating as well. Keep up the great work and it will come off. On a side note you really don't want to lose to fast then end up gaining it back that would really bite. Oh and your right Fire 60 is no joke but lots more fun. :)
    @CN you are not a failure. You only missed one workout, maybe two. So what. Life happenes and it's a lifestyle change. It takes time to get used to a routine. I once read somewhere you have to do something 100Xs for it to be a habit. That's alot of days but just like butterfly you can do it. One day at a time and be proud of what you have done!
    So glad to see lots of new faces and Ladies keep pushing play! :)
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    If I could just get my diet on point the I'd be straight. First I could get my diet on point, but didn't have motivation for exercise. Now I've been committed to turbofire and It's so difficult for me to eat right. Well, I guess this is a mentally challenge of how bad I want this... ARGH!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 18 - HIIT 15 and Tone 30 DONE this morning!

This was my first time doing Tone 30, and I must say that Tone 30 was way harder than Sculpt 30. Especially doing it right after HIIT 15. Eeek! Great sculpting workout though.

Monie
  • ErnieVandy
    ErnieVandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today is week 2 for me. Suppose to do HIIT 20 and Stretch 10 this evening. I hope to make it. Good luck everyone!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 5 this morning before work - FIre 55EZ. Definitely hate having to wake up before 5am to get in this longer workout, but I am glad I did because it was really fun, and I burned just over 480 calories all before work! :)
  • xoalynnxo
    xoalynnxo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    starting week 2! I'm so excited and i love turbofire! i really hope i get good results. So far I've only had weight gain (about 3lbs) but I'm trying not to focus on that too much. My HRM should be in any day now too so that I can make sure I'm recording my calorie burn accurately!
  • xoalynnxo
    xoalynnxo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Today is week 2 for me. Suppose to do HIIT 20 and Stretch 10 this evening. I hope to make it. Good luck everyone!

that's what i'm doing tonight too!!! i think i might throw in the abs 10 again too. my coach said you can do it 3-4 times a week to get more results and that it would be fine.