Replies

• norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    i am similar....

135 (give or take)
    current bf% 20
    would love to be 125-128
    practice vinyasa yoga almost daily (teach as well)
    walk 2-3 miles (hills) 5x a week

eating all over the place and weight just bounces.... so frustrating! usually eat anywhere from 1100-1700 on any given day.
    i am 43

would love to just drop this extra fat!
  • bbnan401
    bbnan401 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies, it's amazing how many people are in the same boat. Add another one! :-)

I too, am 34 and been fluctuating right now between 145-140. At my heaviest I was 160 so I've come a long way for myself but have been struggling the past few months. I'm 5'4" and would be happy at 130 honestly. 125 would be ideal but I want to get myself more on a healthy scale first rather than the weigh scale. I work out religiously but I too am a person who prefers her cardio (running, zumba, insanity) to weight training. I don't know why!

I'm very self conscious about my mid section. It's the only part of my body I don't like as I'm sure many of you can relate. I hide it under big clothes because of how self conscious I am. My friends all yell at me but it's so hard to overcome your own perception rather than listening to others. :-(

Food is mostly my enemy. I love it! Don't we all. I was always told my eyes are bigger than my stomach. I'm trying to drink 2 glasses of water before I eat to help the portion distortion at least. It does wonders. But I'm not sure if that's all I need to reduce the belly fat.

I'm on Pinterest like it's my job pinning all kinds of exercises and routines but it would almost be better to know exactly which ones will help me with the torso area.

Any advice and support is appreciated ladies. Thanks for reading.
  • weightingtobloom
    weightingtobloom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 136 and am hope for something around 120. I'd be glad to have a partner in crime!