*(&^&^(## Mental fog rant/vent

Options
FUELERDUDE
FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
Today of all days, I have been having a bad case of mental fog. I had an audit at work and feel like and *kitten* due to having to fumble around for answers which are normally at the top of my head, as well as having difficulty in locating specific forms from years past.

Now that I'm doing complaining about it, I think I should try to create a single page form with the commonly asked audit items (I am audited all of the time by different organizations) and their locations. I should have been better prepared. Tomorrow I shall work on it.

Thanks for the vent.

Replies

• BeachDreamin83
    Options
    Totally understand where you're coming from. The mental fog at work is extremely frustrating - especially when you know what you want to say, but it doesn't come out that way, and people are trying to correct you on an issue that you understand, you just can't communicate properly.

Everything ok with your levels? I find that while my levels aren't perfect, my mental fog has seriously diminished since being on meds.

Good luck to you - Mondays are always difficult! Add a time change into that and it just throws everything off!