Level 1 Photo Results

Options
I've just uploaded before and after shots from the Level 1 of the workout on my blog (http://votavitamea.com/2013/03/11/30-day-shred-day-10/). The first photo was taken after day 3 of the workout and the second after day 10. If my eyes are not betraying me, I think I see some slight changes in my arms and maybe just a tiny bit of difference in my legs and stomach area. Since I won't be weighing myself until after the last day of the 30DS, visual comparison is all I can use to judge my progress, so any feedback is highly appreciated!

Replies

• beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It is amazing that in 10 days your abs can change that much when you were already in such great shape! Great Job!!! With L2 & L3 being even more challenging you will for sure see major results!

I have not taken any updated pics, measurements, or gotten on the scale since I began and am debating waiting for day 30 or doing it after each level. Just after 8 days I feel much better in my clothes and am much more confident with my stomach so something is working :)
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I had a really hard time getting past that your before pictures ROCK also!
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • ASH0502
    ASH0502 Posts: 19
    Options
    Awesome results so far. Everything just looks so tightened up. Can't wait to see what level 2 and 3 do for you.
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback! It's good to know that I am not the only one who sees some changes :)