Workout 5

Options
UpNorthMama
UpNorthMama Posts: 13 Member
Anyone else absolutely loathe workout 5? I only have to do it one more time, I can do it! It's going to take some will power to push play on Thursday though when it comes time again. On a positive note, I took updated progress pictures today from the first day I started the program and I can really see a change in my body. So yay, it's all worth the pain! I am so glad I decided to take progress pictures and measurements because I can see a change there, whereas the scale is not changing a whole lot for me.

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Anyone else absolutely loathe workout 5? I only have to do it one more time, I can do it! It's going to take some will power to push play on Thursday though when it comes time again. On a positive note, I took updated progress pictures today from the first day I started the program and I can really see a change in my body. So yay, it's all worth the pain! I am so glad I decided to take progress pictures and measurements because I can see a change there, whereas the scale is not changing a whole lot for me.

I am in week 6 and I LOVE JMBR! Yea, some moves are tough - but look at the results - CRAZY changes in a short amount of time.
  • UpNorthMama
    Options
    I agree! It's totally worth it! I'm never gotten results like this before so it's very exciting and motivating!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Yah I hated 5, and 7. Has something to do with the triceps moves, I think. Good news is, you always get to move onward!
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did 5 for the first time this morning. It is a tough one but I want those sculpted arms so it's worth it! Hoping that by next week I am able to keep up better with the moves. Today I had to pause a few times and wimped out on a couple.
  • UpNorthMama
    Options
    Just when I get workout 5 down and feeling better about it, I jumped to 7 today...yikes! Can I go back to workout 5 please? LOL :smile:
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not alone - was complaining about 5 the other day - KILLER! My arms and shoulders are still dead! And Evil Jillian was laughing at us the whole time! lol She's so wrong!

x
  • neekos
    neekos Posts: 14
    Options
    Just when I get workout 5 down and feeling better about it, I jumped to 7 today...yikes! Can I go back to workout 5 please? LOL :smile:

The first circuit on 7 is horrible! I have to do 7 one more time, I'm so ready to see what's next!
  • UpNorthMama
    Options
    I did 8 for the first time this morning and absolutely loved it. I'm hoping 7 goes a little better on Thursday when I do it again...will need to find major motivation to push play! Just keep thinking of the great results and how much its paying off!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This post is encouraging since the scale isn't moving much for me either. However, several people have commented on my weight loss. I will have to take a progress photo this weekend and more measurements to see how I'm doing. I'm starting workout 5 tomorrow. It looks super tough...not going to enjoy it..but will push play.
  • UpNorthMama
    Options
    This post is encouraging since the scale isn't moving much for me either. However, several people have commented on my weight loss. I will have to take a progress photo this weekend and more measurements to see how I'm doing. I'm starting workout 5 tomorrow. It looks super tough...not going to enjoy it..but will push play.

Way to go! The first time doing one of the new workouts is the worst but I've noticed it gets better each time. You can do it! :smile: