Female Body Breakthrough

Options
KellyUVA
KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
This is the book his wife wrote. Has anyone ever tried this program?

Thanks

Replies

• BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I've read it. The workouts are very similar to the NROL format. She has a very strict diet plan that would no doubt make anyone lose weight... You throw out all processed foods and diary. Anything with added sugar is a no-no. She has a list of rules of when to eat.
    I'm sure it works wonders, but I found all the dietary gudelines too restrictive for me at this stage in my life. Some of her "rules" are based on outdated "facts" which caused me doubt her entire approach. For instance, one of the rules was that you must eat within 15 minutes of waking to stoke your metabolic furnace. As if your body will shut down if you eat 20 minutes or 2 hours after you wake up:noway:
  • lcuconley
    lcuconley Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I read it and started it. It is similar to new rules...I think a bit easier with more foofy moves. I actually bought it bcse I lost my nrolfw and I did not want to but another copy. I ended up just buying another copy eventually.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I bought it but found the diet restrictive and actually found some of the moves easier than New Rules of Lifting for Women. I put it on the shelf.