My first round of Insanity Results!!!

Options
LizRodmell
LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
Hello all my fellow Insane buddies. i have just completed my first round of insanity and would like to share my results with you all.

Before i do however i would like to mention that the pics are not pretty! and if you have an uneasy stomach maybe go back out of this post now! I am a big girl who has given birth to two beautiful but very large babies over the last 3 years (the over eating does not help either mind you . but i can admit it and that is why i am here doing this now)

When i started Insanity i was 226lbs. i had fairly good endurance for someone my size. i could quite comfortably do a 5k jog (not amazing or anything but for someone my size you don't hear of it much) in just 9 weeks i have lost 28lbs and my fitness is sooooooo much better. so enough twittering on, here are my results:

Fit Tests final FT

1.Switch kicks 76 ,102 ,115,121............118
2. Power jacks 23 ,42, 41 , 47.............53
3. Power knees 72,98,114, 117.............121
4. Power jumps 14,27, 24, 30..............34
5. Globe jumps 8,10, 12, 14...............14
6. Suicide jumps 7,12, 13, 15...............15
7. Push up jacks 0, 4, 15, 19...............21
8. Low plank oblique 14,24,36,43................44

measurements(inches) Waist 40.5 - 36
hips 44.5 - 43
bum 44.5 - 40.5
bust 39.5 - 36.5
arms 14 - 13
thighs 24.5 - 23

So a great improvement over the 63 days of crazy Insanity.

Now for the pic....brace yourself and excuse the rolls!

2h66729.jpg
Please excuse the wallpaper we are in the middle of redecorating

I still have a loooooooong way to go but i feel very accomplished so i thought what the hell! i might as well share in the hope it gives someone some encouragement (or just a giggle)

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    wow! you are an inspiration! and testiment to how good insanity is!

i am 2 weeks in, and just done my second fit test! really pleased with my results so far!
  • mag2906
    mag2906 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
    I really love the fact that you are able to do push up jacks now.
    I'm doing my first fit test on Monday and I now I will score zero there as well. My arms are too weak. I will be ecstatic if I could do a few by the end of 60 days.
  • Nikkyreckless
    Options
    congratulations ! You look great & im so inspired since i have a loose stomach and i see yours went down ! there hope for me lol :))
  • greeenerone
    Options
    You have done great. Very encouraging.
  • LizRodmell
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
    I really love the fact that you are able to do push up jacks now.
    I'm doing my first fit test on Monday and I now I will score zero there as well. My arms are too weak. I will be ecstatic if I could do a few by the end of 60 days.

Thank you.
    by the end of the first week i was thinking i would never do it but i kept going and sure enough i got stronger and it was like magic! i could just do it one day.
    i have every faith in the program. if i can do it.....Anyone with enough willpower can. just have to tell yourself that you can do it! and maybe not all the moves right now! but if you don't keep trying you never will succeed.

i am here for support if you want to add me. i am in rest now for a week then either gonna go again for round 2 or hybrid it with Chalean ex.
  • LizRodmell
    Options
    congratulations ! You look great & im so inspired since i have a loose stomach and i see yours went down ! there hope for me lol :))

thank you aswell. it has gone down but most important it has lifted up too. i had a horrid overhang......still do but it us a million times better and will only continue to improve as i keep going x
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Aw man I wish I thought to take before pics :( You look great!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Great results! I am just finishing up week 2, I hope I have great results too!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • alyagarry
    Options
    Congrats! Reading everyones transformation results and seeing the photos from the program really helps me stay motivated. I have had to restart my 1 round of Insanity because first time around after the 2nd week, life happened and I lost track. Looking on teambeachbody.com and myfitnesspal have really helped me stay focused on my goal. I have lost 6 lbs so far and Im not really following any diet plan, just trying to eat 5-6 small meals a day that consist mainly of protein. At dinner time Im a little more lax but staying away from carb filled meals (mac n cheese is my favorite). Thank you for posting your results because it helps people like me to stay motivated!
  • ChickaDee2012
    ChickaDee2012 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's SO amazing! I'm inspired and very happy for you! I'm on Day 4 tomorrow and feeling really good about this so far! No weight loss yet, but already feel a difference!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Great results! You must feel very proud, you have done a great job.
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That is simply fantastic results!!! Well done you, such an inspiration, and you're looking great!
  • ptreasures
    Options
    Wow, great results and what an inspiration. I just started insanity today so I still have 62 days to go.

Did you use the Insanity diet plan or just stick to a certain number of calories?
  • KenyanInDC
    KenyanInDC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    Amazing results! You must be so chuffed :) these are so inspiring, good on you for all your hard work!
  • LizRodmell
    Options
    Wow, great results and what an inspiration. I just started insanity today so I still have 62 days to go.

Did you use the Insanity diet plan or just stick to a certain number of calories?

i stuck to about 1400 cal eating healthy but is could have been better. im 5 7" appers that was to low.

im currently following the plan in this round (2nd). and i cannot recommend it enough! i feel great. full of energy and always satisfied x
  • altheaevans37
    Options
    Fantastic results - well done!!!