I'm new to Primal/Paleo- would love support!

Options
jenfitz
jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
I'm on day 10 of primal blueprint ( though after reading more I realize that I overdid it on carbs last week from nuts!) I have adjusted my macros (1600 cals 50% fat 40% protein 10% carbs- to keep these around 50 per day) and started logging everything and am finding it pretty easy. Week one I lost 2 lbs. but even better- 2" around my waist and an inch from the hips!
I struggle with afternoon hunger a bit. I have more than 60 lbs to loose. My husband has been mostly paleo for several years so I'm lucky to have him behind me on this. On day 3 I had a dream about dry toast! I'm pretty much over my cravings for super naughty stuff, however, I desperately want raisins! --- I've never before craved raisins so this is odd. Anyway- hello! I'd love to hear some advice and tips!

Replies

• LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hello, going on almost two months myself :smile: Definitely send me over a friend request, I know a few good recipes now and you can take a peek at my diary if you're interested :flowerforyou:
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! Paleo for 5 months now , love it, will never go back to SAD diet, and took me about 2 weeks to get back to energy and out of the "carb flu" funk, I added more fat to my diet and worked wonders!