Woohoo! - My good lady & I have a Thermomix :o)

cloggsy71
cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
Looking forward to hearing from other members who have a Thermie and some ideas for delicious low calorie recipes :wink:

Replies

• 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Mine arrives next week...so excited!!!
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Looks like just me and you then...
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    I love making lentil dahl and red bean chilli. I've attempted making my own yoghurt twice but haven't got it to turn out quite right yet. Love making risottos and dips including hummus, beetroot tzatziki, roasted pumkin, cashew and coriander.

What have you guys made so far?
  • gmallan
    Also planning to make a lot more soups over winter. I also make nut butters

There's so much I want to try doing like almond milk, relish, fruit sorbet with sweetener. I'd love to get into doing breads too but they're a bit of a weakness for me, especially fresh baked
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    I plan on making EVERYTHING myself! I'm so excited.

Have you seen this blog? some awesome recipes on there!

www.quirkycooking.blogspot.com
  • gmallan
    I have seen that one. There's so much stuff out there that you basically only need to search for a recipe and something will come up. Once you start to get more used to how it works, it won't be too hard to convert old favourites too. I've had mine for about 2 months
  • gmallan
    I have seen that one. There's so much stuff out there that you basically only need to search for a recipe and something will come up. Once you start to get more used to how it works, it won't be too hard to convert old favourites too. I've had mine for about 2 months