DAY 66 (3/13/13): Post your activities here

Options
Hello Sweaty 30-ers!!!

Sorry for being AWOL for the past week - just so much stuff going on but I'm back (I think!) I read all your posts and all your activities and I AM SOOOOO PROUD of your dedication and commitment! You are all doing great! Thank you for always inspiring me to push myself to do better at my exercise routines. I'm going back to kickboxing tonight so it'll definitely kick my butt again but that's ok - I'm looking forward to the *kitten*-kicking LOL!

I wish you all a fabulous Wednesday. We are almost halfway through March and will be almost done with this awesome challenge.

Please feel free to share how many pounds you've lost since you committed to Sweaty 30 and what lessons you've learned about your body and yourself through this journey. I'm looking forward to reading those and be inspired again :happy:

Keep sweatin'!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Cherrylicious_Curves
    Cherrylicious_Curves Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Started doing double workouts. Did tae bo this am and went on a mile walk later this pm. Total of 45minutes..
    A new challenge has started that I'll be doing its. 100 days till summer challenge. Basically giving up 3 fave foods before summer wish me luck!
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    Started doing double workouts. Did tae bo this am and went on a mile walk later this pm. Total of 45minutes..
    A new challenge has started that I'll be doing its. 100 days till summer challenge. Basically giving up 3 fave foods before summer wish me luck!

Great job today! Good luck on the new challenge and I just know you'll rock it!!!