i have lost 132 pounds

binterla
binterla Posts: 21 Member
I just found this site. I don't really know how it wotks. I have lost 132pounds. I have 68 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight. I want to lose 200 pounds. I exercise for 2 hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. I ate a happy meal 2 days ago. Then i looked up the butritional value. Not bad...400 calories. That was the first time I went to McDonalds since I started this weight loss journey on July 28 2011. I would love to hear how others are losing weight. I would also enjoy helping others.

Replies

• RiLahner
    RiLahner Posts: 2
    132 pounds is awesome, WAY TO GO :D You can definitely accomplish your 68! And we'll all be here to help :)
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    wow that is great way to go keep up the good work x
  • DonnaAGriggs
    DonnaAGriggs Posts: 4 Member
    congrats thats a great amount of weight you make the 50 i wanna loose seem trivial but good look we will be here to help you along your journey to not only lose it but keep it off
  • gonzamm
    gonzamm Posts: 58 Member
    WOW ... congratulations binterla. Keep up the good job .. hoping to follow in your footsteps.
  • donna1432
    donna1432 Posts: 87 Member
    Congrats on your loss soo far I was a size 14/16 and now a 4 ;) my motivation is my family I want to be around for along time to watch them and their families grow!