hmphh..

Options
tanigrrrrr
tanigrrrrr Posts: 137 Member
So.. i went off the rails for about a week.. so now im back in day four of keto and dealing with the sugar cravings etc again as I havent quite got to the content happy feeling as yet (i know its coming so I just have to stay strong for now)

However, my workplace has biscuit day - and ofcourse I got through it yesterday, but the container had a few left over and there it was the one singular biccie that is my absolute favourite. So I picked it up - thinking one just one buiscuit wont hurt... got half way through chewing it, felt insanely guilty and spat it all into a tissue and threw it out. I know this sounds stupid.. but .. im not sure whether this is some sort of progress in changing my mindset (because my mind is seriously my biggest problem) or whether im making a mountain out of a molehill...

Thoughts?

Replies

• kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    You did awesome. You've steeped out of that mindless eating and stopped yourself. Fabulous commitment!!!!
  • EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    That's great .... You shoulda seen me at Christmas, totally off the rails with wine and mashed potatoes and guess who gained 6 lbs in 10 days and then had to work it off in January.
  • tanigrrrrr
    tanigrrrrr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reassurance!

Im really struggling to stay in the mindset of late.. i really wanna loose the weight, but am so so struggling to stop being lazy and doing it..
    Its truely what it is, laziness to put the effort in, its so much easier to eat like crap and not to have to conciously control my habits.