March 14th

Options
Hi all,

Well we are 2 weeks into this already, so we need to give ourselves a huge pat on the back!!

L2 D3 for me today and I still hate it but I CAN manage it all, even though it's hard and I have to modify some of the moves and stick with Anita. At least it's a good platform to build on and I can work on doing a little more each day. If it wasn't hard there'd be no challenge, right?!

Thank you everyone for throwing yourselves into this, I'm finding the support network is really helping to keep me going.

Have a good day. :smile:

Replies

• EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 done! I have to modify the $&?!(#% pendulum lunge, they really strain my hip flexors. I'm probably doing them wrong too. I subbed in a plié squat thinking my inner thighs could use some work! I feel like I'm not working so hard I'll die any more with cardio, but I'm still dripping with sweat when I stop! :)
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 tonight! I was supposed to finish level 1 yesterday, but I went to the gym with my mom, instead. I think I got the same amount of working out done, and I definitely got more cardio in. How is it? I'm nervous!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am still on level 1. I took a couple rest days in between workout days.
    I will start level 2 on Monday. I would start level 2 Friday or Saturday but my mom wants to try it, so I will stick with level 1 throgh the weekend and then move up to level 2.
    This may sound crazy but when my alarm went off at 4:30 this morning, I was laying there waking up so I could get up an work out and my body jusy felt different to me. I can't quite explain how, it just did. It felt fitter or something. I think it has a lot to do with the 30DS. It might be all in my head but it was a good feeling.
    Anyone else?
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I decided I need a mat (I've been working out on my carpet so far but it's so thin, it hurts my knees and my hips and elbows during the abdominal exercises on the side). It's on its way to me already.

Also, I ordered a new sports bra. I've got 2 but they are useless. Even a regular bra seems to give better support. Looking forward to these new babies :)
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 in the bag!!!! I can't believe I have one more day then on to level 3!!! Excited....yet apprehensive!
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great Work guys!!!!

I finished Level 1 Day 10 this morning, onto Level 2 tomorrow... eeekkk!!!!! I am so nervous but with the amazing results I have had from Level 1 I can only imagine what will come from Level 2 :) I have not remeasured or taken pics with the completion of Level 1 but I feel SOOO much better then I did before starting 30DS, I am more awake, happy, confident, and proud!!! Sooo thankful for this group which keeps us all moving to finish!!!

Bring it Level 2, bring it!!!!!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i d,id ..level. 2 t..oday and my daughter woln't let me type as you can see... ;)
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 in the bag!!!! I can't believe I have one more day then on to level 3!!! Excited....yet apprehensive!

I wish this was me, sadly I have another torturous week of L2 ahead of me! I remember last time I did the shred I preferred L3 to L2 so I'd be interested to see what others think.
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    Tonight i will be doing day 3 of level 2. Getting better and better each workout. Keep it up ladies. Level 2 is definitely harder than level 1 but that's how are bodies are going to change! We can do this!!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Did Level two, day three after my personal trainer tried to kill me and I followed that up with 20 mins on the elliptical. I was in my jammies by 3 PM. I did notice the faint outlines of biceps after I got out of the shower. I spent enough time holding my body weight up in various forms of torture - I mean, exercises today, so it's about frickin' time.
  • amanda7630
    Options
    I ma on level 2 now. I'm a little off schedule due to missing a couple days here and there because I got sick..uuugh. BUT! I did level 2 again this morning and back at it agian tomorrow morning. I'm sor ebut I love it. And the fact it 's less than 30 mins is a HUGE help for my schedule. Keep on going everyone....Good luck!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7, Level 2. I was a bit tired after running around all morning doing errands but it actually perked me up! Keep at it everyone...we're worth the time and effort.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I just finished up my last day of Level 1. I've moved into doing shred-shred-cardio-shred-shred-rest, instead of the shred every day, to give my joints a break. I believe that's how she recommends you do the program anyway, so I'm trying not to hate my body for not being able to withstand it every day! On shred days, I also do the bike for 20-30 minutes and for cardio, I'm doing zumba. Here's hoping I see some amazing results!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 DOWN. My appitite seems to finally be getting back to normal too.
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 9 complete! I didn't post on the group yesterday, but did day 8. I feel a little frustrated that I don't feel like I've made much progress in the push-up department over the course of this level. Also not sure that I'm noticing changes in my appearances. Sometimes I think my arms and legs look a little more toned, but not sure if I'm imagining it. Sadly, what I really want to see a change in, my tummy, doesn't seem to have changed much.

I do feel good about doing some form of exercise most days of the week. I don't feel sore after workouts and it actually makes me want to move more - I find I want to go out and walk more to get places. Just one more day of Level 1 and then on to Level 2! I hope I start noticing some physical changes soon!
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    D4L2. Tonight was tough! I had to modify more than normal..
    I feel pretty stiff.
    Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started today. I got a late start but the important thing is that i started. Looking forward to completing the entire program. This will be my first time through. I am excited that there is a group like this. :-)