POUNDING headache today and down another pound!

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Hopefully this is ketosis calling my name. I tested with the keto stix and I do have a trace amount of ketones in my urine since I upped my fat intake.

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful suggestions!

Replies

• LoveCincy
    LoveCincy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful to hear!!! :D I've had a slight headache this week myself, it's been totally manageable but it's almost made me happy because I hope it means my body is releasing some ketones. I really need to get some of those keto stix!

Have a good day!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    That's wonderful to hear!!! :D I've had a slight headache this week myself, it's been totally manageable but it's almost made me happy because I hope it means my body is releasing some ketones. I really need to get some of those keto stix!

Have a good day!

Thanks. Have a good day also. Off to go make some eggs and bacon!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yeah yeah, I knew it! I saw you dropped a pound also, which is awesome because you we're saying the scale hadn't moved since you started. Keep going!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Yeah yeah, I knew it! I saw you dropped a pound also, which is awesome because you we're saying the scale hadn't moved since you started. Keep going!

Yep you were right! Increased fat = decrease weight! I just made some of those sugar free jello treats with the heavy whipping cream. Unfortunately, my 3 year old son thinks they are "super yummy" and wants to eat them all. LOL!