excited to find this group!

Options
Hello Proverbs 31 Women! I was so excited to find this group! I am 22 years old, been married for 9 months and love the Lord with all my heart! I believe He should be present and invited into every area of our lives and this area is no exception! I love having the support of other Christian women who desire above all else to seek the Lord. I am excited to walk this journey of mine with you all!
My story is pretty simple. I grew up in Papua New Guinea as a missionary kid and so learned about Christ and the way of salvation very early. It was not until I was in college that I believe I really turned my life completely over to Jesus. I am now married to a wonderful God fearing ,an who is a fabulous spiritual leader and loves God too.
As far as my weight story, I grew up running around on mountains, and being very active. When I came to the states for college I slowly learned that the US doesn't have the healthy food I grew up with as readily available and junk is much more easy to get. So I sort of fell into that, gained about 20lbs and now for about a year I have been trying to get rid of it. I finally started losing successfully about two months ago but its a struggle after about three years of bad habits! So, all that to say, I a, excited to join a group of like minded women!

Replies

• kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You should also check out the Encourage Me Group. Its also christian based :)

I really do wish these boards were more active.

Good luck and God Bless!
  • YoungWife2012
    Options
    Thank you! Yes, I was hoping this would be an active one. Thanks for the friend request too! :) I will check out that other board too! :)