What should i do now? Following NROLW. this is after 4 weeks

Options
xMonroeMisfit
xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
Hello, please keep in mind i have knee injury and changed to a new gym in the middle of this so i had to make due with the exercises, some are exercises i do in place of things like :lunges, cable row etc.

Ok here are my weight and measurement stats after one month:

Neck 14"/13.8"
Chest 41"/41.75"
Hips 46.5" /45.0"
Waist 43.25"/43.5"
Under Bust 37"/37.8"
Thigh 22.5" /23"
Arm 13.2 /14"
Body Fat % 38.5 (Scale) 55.4% (Fat2Fit Military) /38.6(Scale) 54.4%(Fat2FiT)
Weight 167/170.6

Neck: -0.2"
Chest: +0.75"
Hips: -1.5"
Waist: +0.25
Under Bust: +0.8
Thigh: +0.5
Arm: +0.75
BF: Scale: +0.01 (non reliable but i take anyway)
BF: Fat2Fit: -1.0%
Weight: +3.6 lbs

Is this normal? Should i change something? Am i doing this right?

Weights:
Warm up- 10 mins elliptical
Squats - 10lbs START 65lbs END
One Point DB Row: 8lbs START 20lbs END
Calf Raise: 10lbs START 20lbs END
Plank: 10 secs START 20 secs END
Dead lift 10lbs START 60lbs END
Shoulder press 10lbs START 15lbs END
Lateral pulldown 40lbs START 55lbs END

Big improvements weights wise.

Advice/Input? Etc....

Replies

• xMonroeMisfit
    Options
    bump
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    All I can tell you is I had similar progress. Overall doing nrol4w I gained about three pounds and some inches all over. What are your goals? Are you trying to gain strength or lose weight? You're obviously making progress so I wouldn't be too worried about changing anything unless you're not achieving your goal.

You may also want to post your question in nrol4w group on here, see how people at the same stage as you are doing.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    Options
    Thanks ellie, i posted there as well, got nothing. Im looking to look like i lost weight lol a scale isnt important to me if i am dropping inches and fitting into smaller pants.

Are u done with the program?
  • lilvonne80
    lilvonne80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Are you doing the right exercises, I don't remember seeing calf raises in Stage 1?
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I posted this in NROL4W too. It sounds like you're eating at maintenance or maybe barely above. However, the inches lost in your hips is a definite sign of progress as is the fact that your BF% is down per the military calculator. Since you're not too worried about the scale maybe just keep doing what you're doing for another month and see what happens. Or cut cals by 100 or 200 a day for a month and see how your body adjusts. Personally, I found that the 300 cal deficit in the book worked well, but it wasn't as large of a deficit percentage wise as it would be for you. Keep lifting!