Zumba Workouts

cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,747 Member
55 minutes -- Exhilarate Step by Step. This was fun! I loved the slow instructions. This is so much better than the first Zumba DVDs I got a couple of years ago.

Replies

• Have you tried the mix video yet? I love it, so much fun. when I have the extra energy I do a few of my favorites from the video a few extra times. I actually got to the point last year that I was doing zumba for 2 hours each night. Hoping to get back to that routine soon.
  • cpanus
    Had to make this an OFF DAY. My knees were very unhappy this morning. Fifty-five mins was too much last night. Tomorrow night I plan on doing the instruction DVD again for about 25 mins. Then 25 mins Tuesday night. I'll see how my knees fare.

Hope everyone's weekend was grand!
  • i did the exilerate video tonight (45 minutes) after I did ripped in 30 jillian michaels. My knees have been pretty bad recently but I pushed through somehow. I hope your knees feel better so you can enjoy the workouts more
  • cpanus
    Thanks, AngeLagasse, I'll be back tomorrow.
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Zumba Exhilarate is so fabulous!!! I love every video and the music selection is right from the gym zumba workouts. Love it love it love it!!
  • cpanus
    Worked on the steps for 25 minutes this evening.
  • cpanus
    I received my Zumba dance shoes yesterday. They are great for all my exercises! Worked on steps for 25 mins today. I'll be doing Zumba four day a week.
  • cpanus
    25 minutes of Activate. Great fun even when I was stepping all over myself!
  • carenjd
    carenjd Posts: 40 Member
    lol - it'll get easier! Good job.
  • cpanus
    I did the 20 minute RUSH Workout. It was fun! I think I'll stay with that for a bit until I can do all the moves in time with the music!
  • cpanus
    I did the 20 minute Rush DVD again. Still a few steps behind.
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    I have been doing the Activate since Feb when I got the dvds. I have stepped it up from Learn it to Feel it. I love this one but I may try another one this weekend. Start switching some of them out. I feel so refreshed and energized after that dvd.
  • I only have Zumba Basic Fitness Express and I am pretty bored with it. Sounds like I missing out on some great ones that you all have. I will have to look into buying more.
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    I have the one that has the 7 cd's included. Of course I'm partial to one particular dvd but I try different ones when I get tired of one. I think it is called Zumba Exhilirate ( spelling).