Workout 5 just whooped my bum!

Options
Oh. My. God.

So, yeah, that was hard. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to climb the stairs...or pick anything up. Ever. And now it all just feels like a sweaty, hurty blur.

Help me.

Replies

• japalmer1
    japalmer1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I start workout 5 tomorrow and not looking forward to it, I've heard it's hard
  • carolinesparkle
    carolinesparkle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I start this week and have just previewed the workout, it looks really hard!! I tried out a couple of exercises and am thinking I may do another week of workouts 3 and 4 to become a bit stronger first!
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    Doing a few more rounds of 3 and 4 isn't going to be a bad thing, if you feel you need to. Get your form down and really make sure you're getting yourself stronger.

I was pretty nervous to move on, and tbh, I am struggling with certain aspects of 5 and 6. Coordination is not my strong suit. But I think its a really good challenge. I may just have to slow some of the bits I'm finding harder down so that I'm doing them right.

6 is tough, too! Sweating like a mo fo! lol

Good luck with whatever you decide!
  • carolinesparkle
    carolinesparkle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I went with another week of 3 and 4, I'm finding that I am actually able to do the different exercises this time as I know whats coming up. For me it was definitely the right move!!
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm more afraid of adding jumping into the mix... my knee just really doesn't agree with any side to side jumping etc... finally mastering work outs 3 and 4 with small variations... how much more plyo and jump training is there in phase 2?
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    A bit more. I haven't tackled the cardio yet, but there are definitely some moves your knee won't agree with if its a bit dodgy. Its just an extension of what we did in Phase 1, so there's some challenges in there. Don't fret, wrap your knee, and modify where you can. The idea is to challenge, not injure yourself.

Also, bad news...running man makes a comeback. :sad:
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    oh no!!!!!! 1 min cardio interval of running man!!! :( ugh!!!