Just started Meta Omni

Options
Hi, I previously did the TA Mat workout, bought into the Meta as I wanted a structured programme to follow. So far so good, but come back to MFP as I wanted to track my diet as I don't follow the diet included with Meta.

The workouts are a killer, but I can feel the work they are doing on my body so I am sticking with it!

How is everyone else doing?

Haven't taken a before photo yet, so will do that today before I change too much! Want to be able to see my progress!

Replies

• daisyterp
    daisyterp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just started the mat video, I was wanting to try a TA workout and there it was at Sam's Club for $10 so I couldn't say no.
    I started doing Jazzercise maybe 2 weeks ago, so that is cardio with some strengthening but I know I need more so I hope the mat workout helps and is good for those days I can't make it to a class. The last time I got real results from working out was when I did physique 57 classes almost 7 yrs ago before my wedding. TAM toning is more like that than anything I can find locally.
    TAM was on gilt today so I bought the ab centric meta, but it won't be here for at least 2 weeks, I think I need to get a little stronger before I start it anyway!