Starting Insanity March 24..

Options
quellybelly
quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
Anyone with me?! We can cheer each other on, post our fit test results, and push each other to keep on track. We will do that now through this group, but there's also added motivation when you're going through the same thing!

Alternatively, if you've done Insanity any tips to get through it would be much appreciated!

Have a fantastic weekend lovelies :)

Replies

• nickerbokor
    Options
    I've got a week on you but that's ok we can cheer each other on :)
  • monnyq
    monnyq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wish I could join you on this one but I recently bought the rip:60 home suspension kit. But we can always cheer each other on!
  • quellybelly
    Options
    @monnyq - for sure! When do you plan on starting it?

@nicker - How are you finding it so far? I'm nervously counting down the days haha (6 :p)
  • monnyq
    Options
    I've been playing around with it but I plan on getting serious next week. We can start our plans on the same day. :)
  • nickerbokor
    Options
    @monnyq we sure can cheer each other on warm days are coming

@quellybelly first week is rough just don't give up 2nd week it gets better. Not much better lol but better and I can already see a change and I'm only on day 11
  • quellybelly
    Options
    @nicker that's really motivating! My big day #1 starts tomorrow... cross your fingerssss hahah
  • monnyq
    Options
    Alright...I started this morning with the rip:60 workout! It's pretty time consuming but I'm ready for a change. Are you sore from Insanity yet? I'm feeling the pain.
  • quellybelly
    Options
    I was sore for the first few days of my first week but I feel a lot stronger this week! I still have to take a one or two more rests than the actual rests in the video but I'm getting there! It's an awesomely intense workout and I'm dripping when I'm done haha. Can't wait to see results soon! I'll post a pic of my 2 week results if there's enough of a difference haha. If not, then I'll definitely post one month (I'll HAVE to see a change then, right?!)
  • nickerbokor
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing?