March 18th

Options
Monday morning, not the best time to work out? Well I feel a whole lot better today than I did the past 2 days strangely enough. L2 D7 and finally some slight improvement in that I did the full version of squat jacks first time round but second time I had to modify.

3 more days of L2, please give me something else to do, Jillian!! :laugh:

Replies

• x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Have skipped a few days choosing to do other exercise like elliptical and running. Have still got a good burn but feel that my upper body and abs need a shred this week.

I did lv 1 and 2 back to back. Was tough going but in glad I finished. I'm aiming to do this five times this week before starting level 3.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I did D2 of L2 today and I like it so much better than L1.
    I am definitely feeling it.
    Looking forward to D3 tomorrow!
    :bigsmile:
  • btay1564
    btay1564 Posts: 23
    Options
    I will be doing Day 7 tonight. It was supposed to be Day 8 but I didn't get a chance to Shred over the weekend. I'm actually hoping I'll be able to finish this challenge because on Friday I am moving out of my house and in with a friend. I hope I can do it at her house.
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow, Day 7 L2, done! Only three more days at this level thankfully! I'm not having trouble with cardio or strength, but with things that aggravate this very minor but annoying strain in my hip/groin/lower ab. It's isolated to one "area" but a few things seem bother it. I've already subbed plie squats for pendulum lunges. And the lower ab crunches (leg lift things) and walk out push ups bugged my lower abs today, so I did a set of regular crunches and jumping jacks as substitutes. When I don't engage muscles from the strained area, it doesn't bother me at all. I think I will take a rest day tomorrow and see how I feel. I would rather pause my 30 day shred than get really hurt and lost my momentum! :P
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I just did level 2 and this is seriously becoming my favourite level! Who would have thought that??? I HATED level 2 during my first round in October/November.

Feeling so good after the workout!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Day 1, Level 3 done! Even though I'm sweating as much as in Level 2, this one seems to go by faster. I still modify some but at least I'm doing it! Feel so good after I'm done, too! Have a healthy day everyone! :happy: (Where's the sweating smiley?)
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    (Where's the sweating smiley?)
    We need one!!
  • snfsma
    snfsma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level 1. Are we supposed to do 10 days of each level? For some reason, I was thinking 7 days, and was looking forward to level 2. Push-ups are still the killer for me, my arms are so weak!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Day 1, Level 3 done! Even though I'm sweating as much as in Level 2, this one seems to go by faster. I still modify some but at least I'm doing it! Feel so good after I'm done, too! Have a healthy day everyone! :happy: (Where's the sweating smiley?)

Me too....it did seem to go by faster!! I hate the rock star jump!!! But...so far so good!! Day 2 tomorrow!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level 1. Are we supposed to do 10 days of each level? For some reason, I was thinking 7 days, and was looking forward to level 2. Push-ups are still the killer for me, my arms are so weak!

Yes, 10 days at each level...unless they become too easy (HA!). I figured if I'd moved on before the 10 days, the next level would definitely kick my butt! :laugh:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Back to work, Level two, day five done. Even thought it's 20 mins, I'm finding trying to come home after a 12 hour night shift and do it before I collapse in bed is too much most of the time, so I'm okay with skipping it when I work two or three in a row.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2 done and done. It was awful!
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 1 complete. I was really hoping that there wouldn't be as many lunge/squat things this time because my knee is really bothering me - may have to take a rest day tomorrow if it doesn't clear up. I definitely sweated more than I have been at Level 1, and I really feel like I can't do any of those plank things - the plank jacks, the ones where you jump your feet in and out...I'm a mess.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 is in the books! Excited and nervous for Level 2 tomorrow. I've got a ganglion cyst on my left wrist, hope I can keep up with the plank work without aggravating it?
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im on level 2 day 5 and I feel like its harder today than it has been since I started level 2 but this may be b/c I have had a very stressful day and not much calorie intake. My legs hurt a lot more today after I finished the workout than they have since I started level 2.