Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week 10

Have you guys got out there and found some ways to get your exercise in?

Here are a few suggestions:

Join a local gym.
YMCA - DH employees get a 20% discount on the enrollment fee. I also have 3 day passes you can use. Stop by to get one!
TRIANGLE FITNESS - $19/month gets you 24/7 access. Let them know you're with DH for the discounted rate.
THE FITNESS CENTER - $5 off the monthly draft fee for DH employees.
PLANET FITNESS - $10/month gets your 24/7 access. If you want to get a Zero down payment, see me!
THE RUSH - Print a DH voucher to get the discounted rate of $29/month, no contract.

You can also participate in classes offered at these local gyms for $5/class.
I've gone to the Cycle Class at the Fitness Center which one of our employees' wife teaches (Wally Wallace).
This is a great way to get in a workout!

I've also been informed that there is a bootcamp offered here in Kville off of S. Main St. I am planning on going there tonight to get some more information for you guys.

Or purchase an at-home workout program that works for you.

If you like to get outdoors, go for a run/jog/walk at Salem Lake on the weekend.
Interested in bike riding? We have a huge group of riders here at DH. Let me know if you'd like to get on the e-mail list so that you can get in on some rides. They normally ride here in Kville, Salem Lake and sometimes in GSO.

Hook up with some people that are active and they will keep you motivated. If you need help finding someone, get with me and I can help.

"DO WHAT YOU CAN WHERE YOU ARE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE...NO EXCUSES!"