Day 18 - 30 Day Squat Challenge

Options
messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
Hey guys so a lot of people dropped out just over 2 weeks into the challenge.

We're at 155 squats, so how are you all feeling? Is it too much or too hard of a challenge?

Good luck to those who are still pushing & going strong :flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker:

Happy Squatting!!!!

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the challenge! It is not always easy, but isn't that why it's called a challenge?

Day 18 - done!
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to do all days, but I have tried!! Between my 2 nights at the gym and then 3 days at home doing my strong Lift program, I have been wiped! But I am trying :) Thank you for doing it!!
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    55 down - 100 to go. Feel like curtsey squats for the 100.

Done!
  • Smorsb
    Smorsb Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Day 18 completed. My legs burn but I am able to so more than when I started!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    My legs are burning, especially when I take the stairs at work. What a great feeling!
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    I'm still with you! Creaky knees and all!!! Just doing basic squats, but they are squats none the less!
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Maaaan I did 160. Oh well. Done.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    And i'm caught up!! 155 done with 5lbs hand weights.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I finished mine this morning! I am so surprised that I am really keeping up with this!!!!! I am going to finish this challenge for sure!
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    155 finished. WOW!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    155 done and 150 completed yesterday...wow is all I can say
  • elissawalther
    elissawalther Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a challenge, but I love it!!! My 155 are complete!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Guys, it looks like I'm done with the challenge as well. I've been having knee pain (runners knee) and the squats are aggrevating it. My doctor has suggested that I do some low impact exercises like the elliptical and light cycling.

So, I did 60 today before my doctor's appointment. Now, I'm going to take my anti-inflammatory pill, ice my knee and get a good nights rest.

Thanks for everything! I really did like the challenge and will do it again when my knee gets better.
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Did 160 today too...felt awkward...hard to balance and turned into a one leg squat or curtsy at times
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I did one set of 155....!!!! I've noticed when I'm doing other workouts squats are nothing now,when before it was a struggle to do them all :) I love this challenge, haven't skipped a day yet! Only 12 more days!
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    155 squats done!!! really feeling it these past couple of days :bigsmile:
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,114 Member
    Options
    Got confused with the days and did 160...
    Since the last rest day my knees are protesting a bit, I will have to split the squats in more shorter sets during the day, but i will definitely keep on going!
    Has anybody similar problems?
  • dan_de_la_peche
    dan_de_la_peche Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've still been doing it, just not been replying due to laziness. My knees are starting to hurt a bit, which I can only assume means that I am getting more awesome.
  • Brialychr3
    Brialychr3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Done, still going strong but dont always post! Way to go everyone
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm still hanging in there, but started a few days late...yesterday i did 130 squats....i'm sticking with it, my knees are feeling it the most....and i'm happy with the dull throbbing my tush has:)