Weekly Chat Thread Monday 3/18 to Sunday 3/24

Replies

• Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Hi Ladies, So proud of all of you working so hard and pushing play. I pushed play as well today. I was to do fire 55ez but just didn't feel it after I started it so I stopped it and did HIIT 30. Kicked my butt, but I love the HIITs. I Love doing TF. It is so much fun just listening to Charlean makes me smile. For real who says you should be sucking air???? Or waterproof mascra????? or the one that usual makes me laugh "Its like I took a shower......in sweat" LOL makes my day everytime. Maybe cause I am like ME TOO!!!! Keep pushing play ladies :D
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 471 Member
    Today will make my Week 1 of TF. I have lost 2 lbs in Week 1!!!! Yay:bigsmile: I have been stuck before the two lbs and thought I wouldn't break through. But I did thanks to TF kicking my butt!!
  • IcaWise
    IcaWise Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum. I start Week 4 of TurboFire tomorrow! I did Firestarter this AM. I've lost 5 lbs so far and am a TF addict!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 471 Member
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum. I start Week 4 of TurboFire tomorrow! I did Firestarter this AM. I've lost 5 lbs so far and am a TF addict!

Awesome!! Congrats on the loss:flowerforyou:
    It is the best workout, right!
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Last night I was definitely sucking air. Definitely needed the rest period btw HIITs to get my breath back and drink some water. Its my hubbys birthday today, so I'm not sure if I will be taking the rest day or not, it depends on what he wants to do tonight. I was planning on working thru Wednesdays, and taking Satrudays as my rest, but if I don't get to it tonight, no big deal.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    I have Core 20 and Stretch 40 on the calendar today. With a 2 mile fun run coming up this weekend I've been skipping the Stretch 40 and doing Core plus a 2.5 mile run.

Only burned 480 with 45 EZ yesterday vs the 500+ I normally do, that was sad. I was killing it!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Woohoo! Week 2, Day 5 completed this morning! My shins are feeling quite a bit sore from a run I did yesterday, so I need to find some stretching to help that - I am certain it is from having tight calf muscles! Oh well, feeling pretty good otherwise! Planning to take some measurements after this week is over to see how the first 2 weeks went :)
  • hellokittylove
    hellokittylove Posts: 15 Member
    I started the inferno plan this week, I am not following the meal plan but I've been eating clean and about 1200 calories a day. High water volume foods and frequent eating. I weighed in at 208.5 on Monday morning and today I am at 206(The scale flashed 205.5 at me for a little bit hahaha). Very excited and pumped up for the rest of the week :)

Fire 55EZ for today !!
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    :smile:
    Hello ladies!

@mrsTravo- I'm on the 20 week schedule too. Makes sense to go ahead and do it when you already have the advanced dvds :smile:

Fire 30/Sculpt 30 DONE! Always a good sweat session! 7 weeks into this you'd think the workouts would get easier to do- NOPE! LOL. Still just as hard. It's nice to feel stronger, kick higher and harder, not get QUITE as out of breath.

GETTING HEALTHY!!!

I feel the same! Which week are you on? - I am really excited!!! & like you said feel stronger everytime & am really just now feeling like I'm on-top-of the workouts instead of barely keeping up!!!
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Hello ladies, quick check in with you. I finally started Week 13 today. I was suffering from a nasty stomach bug the last few days but it's gone now. Fire 60 and Abs 10 done. Fire 60 is not what I thought it'd be, maybe I'm just not used to it. Abs 10...that's another story. Glad that one's over. Looking forward to tomorrow...45 EZ...yay!

Don't compare yourself to anybody else....Be your best!

Happy hump day!
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Hello ladies, quick check in with you. I finally started Week 13 today. I was suffering from a nasty stomach bug the last few days but it's gone now. Fire 60 and Abs 10 done. Fire 60 is not what I thought it'd be, maybe I'm just not used to it. Abs 10...that's another story. Glad that one's over. Looking forward to tomorrow...45 EZ...yay!

Don't compare yourself to anybody else....Be your best!

Happy hump day!

Ok, I'm on week 11... what is in Fire 60? is it harder or did you find it easier?
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Fire 60 is part of the advanced discs that start at week 13. I found the routines to be shorter and faster than the other workouts and there are 4 HiiT workouts. Did the advanced discs come with your package?
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Low HIIT 20 for me today. Felt pretty good during it....it's hard work but I like the fact that it's only 18 minutes. Even though it's HIIT, still makes me feel like an easy day because of a shorter workout time when I get home from work.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Resting today and I do feel the need to. What a rough day at work. Worked too late. So chaotic. Wed over yay.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Had a great workout today! =) Always do with turbofire(: I did fire 45 today (my FAV turbo workout) On the calendar it didnt say to do stretch 10, but I always do. Why? Cause it gives me a burn of 100 calories, sometimes a bit less. And It feels good to stretch the muscles! Especially after a workout like that, I look forward to it and its only 10 mins! ^.^ I'm down 1lb on the scale, which im happy about. And I've been really improving on my diet, so I know better results are soon to come! I start week 6 on Friday!
    Hope everyone is doing well! Remember, YOUR DIET IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Fire 60/Abs 10 today - I should have done them yesterday, but went out for a drinks with the girls after work and was way too tipsy to exercise (& went way over my calories!) by the time I got home.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    I did Core and got my run in today. The last half mile I could hear Chalene yelling You're not tired, you're getting your 2nd wind right NOW lol
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    rest day, wooohoo!I was debating all day whether to actually do a rest day or not though since I had an extra rest day last week. I woke up early today, left the house at 7 to get a friend to the airport and then sat in traffic for an hour and 15 mins!!!! OMG. It was torturous. As a result, got to work later than usual @ 9 and stayed til 530 to get my 8 hours in. Didn't get home til almost 7pm, so I was tired... long day!! Had some soup for dinner, some meringue cookies for desert and now it's TV TIME! :smile:
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Turbo Fire Day 27 - HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 DONE!

After being sick for the past 2 days, I'm BACK in the game! Busted out HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 early this morning. It's amazing how out of shape you can feel after resting for just 2 days. So frustrating! But it's done and I'm feeling better. Woo hoo! :)

Monie
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    rest day for me today!