Help with Inner Thigh Gap!

I've been trying every exercise in the book to loose the fat between my thighs. My body fat % is down, but my inner thighs stay the same! Wedding in two weeks I need help! I eat 99% healthy and workout everyday. hmm

Replies

• JessicaP327
    JessicaP327 Posts: 64 Member
    I've been trying every exercise in the book to loose the fat between my thighs. My body fat % is down, but my inner thighs stay the same! Wedding in two weeks I need help! I eat 99% healthy and workout everyday. hmm

I'm replying to this because I'm in the same freaking boat. WTF??! I second this post-- if anyone has ideas, please share!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Why is a thigh gap so important for you guys?
    Some people never get it, it depends on how wide your hips are. Strive for nice shapely legs and don't worry about things you might not be able to achieve because of genetics.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Google Fitness Blender and inner thigh. They have a couple of workouts that have helped my thighs and butt a lot. Also look for HIIT workouts there that target the lower body.
  • Why is a thigh gap so important for you guys?
    Some people never get it, it depends on how wide your hips are. Strive for nice shapely legs and don't worry about things you might not be able to achieve because of genetics.

The same reason you are on this site. Because there is obvisouly something you don't like about yourself. Maybe you should focus on your-mad-self instead of searching for other people to put down. Ma'am, you can achieve anything. I can starve myself and loose my inner-thighs. Which proves why I am on a forus asking for HELP. You are free to leave the conversation and go be un-happy somewhere else. umadbro?
  • awesome. thanks for the info <3
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member

The same reason you are on this site. Because there is obvisouly something you don't like about yourself. Maybe you should focus on your-mad-self instead of searching for other people to put down. Ma'am, you can achieve anything. I can starve myself and loose my inner-thighs. Which proves why I am on a forus asking for HELP. You are free to leave the conversation and go be un-happy somewhere else. umadbro?
    I am not mad at all, and my post was in no way mean.
    Yes, you can starve yourself, and lose fat on your inner thigh. MAYBE you'll get a thigh gap, like i said, the width of your hips really make a difference.
    And i am actually quite happy, not staving myself and still reaching my goals.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    From what I understand, you can't spot reduce. It's possible that your thighs are the first place you put on weight, and therefore will be the last to come off. Keep working at it and eventually it'll happen :)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member

Yes, you can starve yourself, and lose fat on your inner thigh. MAYBE you'll get a thigh gap, like i said, the width of your hips really make a difference.
    I agree with iuliamad. I think she came off as nice. And I've had a thigh gap since I was overweight. And like tommygirl said, you cannot spot reduce. When you lose weight/fat, you lose it all over, not in the spot you close your eyes and wish for or work excessively.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member

I think you sounded rather nice and pleasant myself :)
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    I've seen overweight girls with thigh gaps too, It's all about your body type and bone structure. That being said, my thighs have gone from very chunky to less chunky by doing a lot of plyometrics. Jumping squats, jumping lunges, jumping sumo squats, etc. Good luck!