New to this group

Options
Trishell27
Trishell27 Posts: 15 Member
Hey there. I am a mother of 5. I just had a baby 6 moths. Time goes so fast time to get back my before baby body.
I as of next week will start running. Here I am for getting healthy!!!

Replies

• ShinyDragonfly
    ShinyDragonfly Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm Chrisy.
    Not really trying to lose weight, just looking for a healthier life.
    I'm starting to train for marathons in hopes of running Boston2014!
    I've been moving towards healthy for two months now and I've been going to the gym for one month. This week I start the C25K program.
  • SwtPzYaya
    SwtPzYaya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Jennifer and I'm new to the group, as well as, the site. I've been actively working on my weight for the past 5 years. total loss 130 lbs. with 15-20 more to go. starting to add running into my workout. would love to do a 5k soon. My body is telling me its time to ramp it up, so here goes. Would appreciate all the advice everyone has to offer... Happy running!

Oh, congrats Chrisy and good luck with your C25K program
  • Kentucky_Ellen
    Kentucky_Ellen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey all...
    I'm new to the group and thought I'd introduce myself

I"m a C25K graduate turned slacker. I'm a winter wimp so I don't like to run outside when it's too cold outside. I"m a fair weather runner :D

I"m looking for friends to help motivate me and in turn it may help motivate you as well. I'm also looking for a training partner for a half marathon in the fall. We will send messages daily or maybe post here daily to share our experiences and get our concerns or questions answered.

So... who's in??