WHO IS UP FOR A CHALLENGE

Options
dawnkryger1
dawnkryger1 Posts: 47 Member
Let me know who wants to start a challenge (weight loss), lets do 1 week. Let me know who wants to join. I'll post the rules tomorrow and we can start wednesday if I have enough people. Everyone have a great evening.

Dawn

Replies

• Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I want in please :)
  • dawnkryger1
    Options
    Me me me! I want in please :)

Of course!
  • Alyssah09
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not.
  • smknitter
    smknitter Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Can't wait.
  • Alyssah09
    Options
    When will the rules be posted?
  • eileen0515
    Options
    Hope all is well Dawnkryger1, look forward to your return.
  • dawnkryger1
    Options
    I'd like to try a 10 day weight loss challenge starting Monday the 25th.

Rules:

1. Please post he word "Join" by Sunday so I can make a list of all partiipants.
    2. Next to Join post the last 2 digis of your weight, example (259 should be 59) (140 should be 40) (371 shuld be 71)
    3. Fill out your diary daily
    4. No cheating, be honest about everything you eat and drink. If we are not honest we are cheating ourselves. I'll be looking at the diaries.
    5. Try to workout minimum 4 days a week - YOU CAN DO IT- anything is acceptable (only you know what you are doing.
    6. Keep track of everything you do for the next 10 days.
    7. No weighing until the 10th day.
    8. On the 10th day weigh in and post the last two numbers of your weight.
    9. I will post the "biggest loser" on the 10th day, be sure to post your weight in the morning.
    10. To help us all, the biggest loser will tell their story on how they were able to lose the most weight.
    11. No cheating!!
    12. Good Luck!!:happy: :happy:
    13.PROMISE to workhard and no cheating
  • Alyssah09
    Options
    JOIN! 17
  • Alyssah09
    Options
    I need to edit.

My SW ends.in 18
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Join 36
  • dawnkryger1
    Options
    :wink: It looks like it may be just the three of us, it's alright, it's better than being alone.
  • Alyssah09
    Options
    Three is better than none :) I have been looking forward to this all last week! I am READY for this baby! WHOHOO
  • smknitter
    smknitter Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Join.... 06....... pretty sure this is right.
  • dawnkryger1
    Options
    Join.... 06....... pretty sure this is right.
    Thanks for Joing us, we start tomorrow morning, please make sure to read the directions above.:smile:
  • dawnkryger1
    Options
    Ok everyone, tomorrow is the big day so get all the naughty stuff out of your system tonight. Stand on the scale 20 times if you need to. NO MORE SCALE FOR 10 DAYS....OMG what will we do? Hide it or have someone hide it from you. I don't know about you all but I love the scale almost more than wine :laugh:

Also remeber NO CHEATING, we can do this for 10 days, can't we? So we will not know if we have lost weight or not until the 10th day. I will be posting daily as I would like each of you to do as well. We need to encourage eachother. If someone on the list is not on your friends list, add them since it is also easier to communicate that way.

Remember, your menu is an important factor to losing weight, NO PIZZA (guilt), you get what I am saying. Oh and those sodas.....grr they will get you everytime. Lets keep our only fluids water and milk, that's if you can drink milk. I promse drinking only water will not hurt you for 10 days.

Exercise, anything works, you don't need a gym or equipmet. Just your body! Hint, if you have a computer and internet or a phone that plays video, there are so many ideas on Youtube even for beginners. Please exercise minimum 3 days a week if you are able physically and mark it in your diary please.

At the end the winner will get a little something, also you will have made great new friends who will encourage you till the end.

Lastly, please be honest, if you dont lose weight or you ate that darn cake let us know, it's not the end, it's just another beginning. In the end, you will only be cheating yourself.....

Best of luck to everyone..We are all winners in the end!!

--Dawn

Here is the list of challangers and their weight. YAY!!!!

Dawn-52
    Smknitter-06
    Alyssah09-18
    Friendsofmine-36
    CathyD1218-43

P.S. The 10th day is on April 3, 2013
  • Alyssah09
    Options
    The no scale will be the hardest part!! I am so excited to do this though!
  • eileen0515
    Options
    Just wanted to wish all the challengers good luck, and lend my support. I will be skipping this challenge, don't want to skip weigh in. You can do it! I'll be out there exercising, and eating right, right along with you!
  • dawnkryger1
    Options
    Thank you for your support, we love to hear encouraging words!!!!!

P.S. I know the scale part is though but it is like getting rewarded with the scale as well. All the anticipation of not knowing the results of all your hard work.

Thank you, we hope you will join us next time.

--Dawn
  • dawnkryger1
    Options
    Remember to check in daily, we want to hear from you and see how each and every day is treating you. My son his the scale and I am ready for bed. Tomorrow is a new day and we can achieve whatever we vision!!. So when you wake up in the morning or before you go to sleep vision the new and improved you!