March 19th

Options
Morning all! Well level 2 is officially ten times longer than level 1!! I have 2 more days of it left now and I will be more than glad to see the back of it. After this time round of the shred I may leave it at least 10 years before I attempt it again. :laugh:

I almost tried to do half of Six Week Six Pack after, but got as far as the dreaded burpees and thought "nah". :laugh: One step at a time!

Have a good day everyone!

Replies

• SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options

I almost tried to do half of Six Week Six Pack after, but got as far as the dreaded burpees and thought "nah". :laugh:

LOL!

I'm considering doing yoga today instead. I went to an osteopath yesterday and got a 90 min. massage. She told me to concentrate more on stretching than on strength training for the time being. So today is yoga day. But I'll kick Jillian's butt tomorrow.

My back is better. And I just baked black bean brownies to treat myself. :bigsmile:
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    So after waking up with a migraine and some soreness in my arms and shoulders at 4:30 this AM I decided to take my rest day today instead of tomorrow. If I can, I will get some cardio in tonight on the elliptical. At the time it seemed like such a good idea but now I am wishing I did the workouts!!!!
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 done!! I'm tired!!!
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 done and I am a little discouraged, although level 2 has gotten a LITTLE easier each day I felt 100% defeated after L2 D1, I am not able to finish every move and have had to modify even more then Anita for some. Also I have had a "fat day" for 3 days now after a long weekend of beer and hot dogs leaving me all together a little depressed. I felt fantastic during level 1 and hope that feeling will soon come back

sorry to be a debby downer... i am hoping this is just a rough patch!
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    And I just baked black bean brownies to treat myself. :bigsmile:

Black bean brownies?! Please share!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 done and I am a little discouraged, although level 2 has gotten a LITTLE easier each day I felt 100% defeated after L2 D1, I am not able to finish every move and have had to modify even more then Anita for some. Also I have had a "fat day" for 3 days now after a long weekend of beer and hot dogs leaving me all together a little depressed. I felt fantastic during level 1 and hope that feeling will soon come back

sorry to be a debby downer... i am hoping this is just a rough patch!

I did D8 of L2 today and it's only the past couple of days I felt any improvement - it's a toughy but it will happen I promise! I do think it gets boring doing 10 days of the same thing but keep on thinking to yourself it's only 25 mins. You're doing great to keep on with it. Some days you're naturally more tired than others too. Keep on going. :smile:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 for me.....was actually able to do 2 "real" walking push ups!! She's still killin' me with the rock star jumps though....me thinks me knees doth protest!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 done. Man, that shiz is KILLER. On thr bright side, unlike yesterday, I'm not totally drained after working out. Getting some SERIOUS spring cleaning done. I've been at it for like 2 hours now with more to do!
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I took a rest day to give my hip/lower ab strain a break. It was funny, I missed doing it! I actually felt guilty! Doing my best to keep eating in check today, and about to go play in the fresh new last day of winter snow with the dogs. See you in the morning Jillian! :smile:
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Got in Level 3, day 2 later than usual today. I almost skipped today but figured I'd give it a try. I've got to remember to time this one some day...it seems shorter (but NOT complaining!). Hang tough everyone...we'll graduate from the 30 DS before long!
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hand is giving me some issues, but I can manage to do level 1 without issues, using light weights. Level 2 I can't do at this point.

MAN she kicked my butt today! Was quite tired today, but I got my shred, elliptical and dog walk in. Yay!
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1. Success!
    My first idiotic thought when I started the DVD was, "gee, they all changed clothes." Yep, I'm a huge dork.
    Got through the workout, some moves are more challenging than others. The one I struggle with the most is the double jump rope, go figure?
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I really admire those of you doing other exercise as well as the Shred - I'm pretty much starting from zero exercise so I'm just doing the Shred, but hopefully it's something I can build up to. :smile: