Success thread

Options

Replies

• 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My shoulders were once my weakest link but they continue to improve.

Side shoulder flies today 35's for 18 a record and shruggs 405 for 23. I have done more on shruggs before but I just reintroduced them back into my routine so it will take a while for the strength to come all the way back.
  • jcoco
    jcoco Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1

Down 1.5lbs which is more than exciting for me because I think I have finally broke through a 3 month plateau!!!! So excited.....
  • 4theking
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1

Down 1.5lbs which is more than exciting for me because I think I have finally broke through a 3 month plateau!!!! So excited.....

Great loss! Did you do anything different?
  • jcoco
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1

Great loss! Did you do anything different?

I had taken a 2 week break from weightlifting & was just doing cardio, I added weightlifting back in 3x pr wk & lost when I did. Doesn't make sense, but I will take it!
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1

Yeah! This is great! Good to see you over in this group too! :drinker:
  • jendarlin
    Options
    Down one pound this week to 229lbs. Finally broke into the 220's again! YES!!

Way to go!! :happy:
  • jendarlin
    Options
    I've had what I hope is a temporary set back in success this week, 1.6lb gain. I know weight loss is not linear! Well see what next week brings :smile:
  • 4theking
    Options
    I've had what I hope is a temporary set back in success this week, 1.6lb gain. I know weight loss is not linear! Well see what next week brings :smile:

It happens sometimes. If I can help in any way Jen, let me know.
  • jendarlin
    Options

It happens sometimes. If I can help in any way Jen, let me know.

Will do, thanks!
  • jcoco
    Options
    Thank you Jendarlin, you also! It's great to have a active group again thanks to 4theking!
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Success....my first ever big loss since jan 2012.....

12 lbs loss....
    Thank you Jason!! Now you have an admirer all the way across the globe in India ;-)
  • jendarlin
    Options

12 lbs loss....
    Thank you Jason!! Now you have an admirer all the way across the globe in India ;-)

Thats great!
  • 4theking
    Options

12 lbs loss....

You are welcome. I couldn't be more happy for you Vish!!
  • jcoco
    Options
    I decided to go through my summer clothes this weekend & organize to get them ready for Spring. To my surprise, delight, & a little bit of sadness, I have NO shorts that fit me, they are all too big!! Now my dilemma, do I keep them just in case, or do I give them away? I have yo yo dieted before, but this time with the help of Spike, I feel I have a permanent lifestyle & will not go back, hmmm.......
  • 4theking
    Options
    I decided to go through my summer clothes this weekend & organize to get them ready for Spring. To my surprise, delight, & a little bit of sadness, I have NO shorts that fit me, they are all too big!! Now my dilemma, do I keep them just in case, or do I give them away? I have yo yo dieted before, but this time with the help of Spike, I feel I have a permanent lifestyle & will not go back, hmmm.......

I keep stuff because I do cut and bulk cycles and need them. If it wasn't for that, I would definitely give them away. Gives you more motivation to keep your head in the game and stay focused. When there is no 'bigger' size to reach for, you don't have spike weeks.
  • 4theking
    Options
    I hate to get too excited but my Fridays weigh in looks fantastic! It could be a real good one!
  • jendarlin
    Options
    I'm going to post an odd sort of success..... I know the body fat is going down when it starts to become annoying to shave underarms that are becoming much more concave, and knees that are squarish, rather than soft and round. LoL Hey, I DID say it was odd! :laugh:
  • 4theking
    Options
    I'm going to post an odd sort of success..... I know the body fat is going down when it starts to become annoying to shave underarms that are becoming much more concave, and knees that are squarish, rather than soft and round. LoL Hey, I DID say it was odd! :laugh:

That is an awesome success! Changes in our bodies are exciting! Keep it up Jen!
  • 4theking
    Options
    Finally another 2lb loss week. I had a few weeks where the scale didn't move and I knew sooner or later, I would get a bigger loss. Much work still to do!!
  • jendarlin
    Options
    Finally another 2lb loss week. I had a few weeks where the scale didn't move and I knew sooner or later, I would get a bigger loss. Much work still to do!!

Just awesome! :drinker: