Success thread

Options

Replies

• BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Finally another 2lb loss week. I had a few weeks where the scale didn't move and I knew sooner or later, I would get a bigger loss. Much work still to do!!

Awesome! Its reall amazing how the fat melts off! Congrats on ur 2lb loss!
  • jcoco
    jcoco Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Finally another 2lb loss week. I had a few weeks where the scale didn't move and I knew sooner or later, I would get a bigger loss. Much work still to do!!

Congrats! That is great loss, I'm glad the scale finally moved for you, I know the feeling!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options

Awesome! Its reall amazing how the fat melts off! Congrats on ur 2lb loss!

Thanks Bea. Trying to keep up with you!
  • 4theking
    Options

Congrats! That is great loss, I'm glad the scale finally moved for you, I know the feeling!

Thanks Jcoco!! Was about to get a new one ;)
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My successes for this week :

I completed the 13 weeks of Body Revolution!

Had a loss of 3.4lbs, so that took away my gain from last week and some extra too :)

I am now halfway to my goal!

I am taking a diet (controlled, not gonna be a free for all) and exercise break for this coming week to let my body rest, then I am going for round two of Body Revolution along with spiking :) Hopefully I will maintain through this week!
  • jcoco
    Options
    My successes for this week :

I completed the 13 weeks of Body Revolution!

Had a loss of 3.4lbs, so that took away my gain from last week and some extra too :)

I am now halfway to my goal!

I am taking a diet (controlled, not gonna be a free for all) and exercise break for this coming week to let my body rest, then I am going for round two of Body Revolution along with spiking :) Hopefully I will maintain through this week!

Congrats on the weight loss & completing Body Revolution! You should be very proud of yourself for having the determination to sick with it!
  • jcoco
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1.0
    Week 3= -2.0

Finally broke through and have lost 31lbs!! So excited, I was stuck at 28lb loss for months! Hopefully, the scale will keep moving!
  • jendarlin
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1.0
    Week 3= -2.0

Finally broke through and have lost 31lbs!! So excited, I was stuck at 28lb loss for months! Hopefully, the scale will keep moving!

So happy for you, awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • jcoco
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1.0
    Week 3= -2.0
    Week 4= 0

Eh, not too happy about about staying the same since I did this week what I had done the previous weeks & lost weight. Might be time to change it up again!
  • 4theking
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1.0
    Week 3= -2.0
    Week 4= 0

Eh, not too happy about about staying the same since I did this week what I had done the previous weeks & lost weight. Might be time to change it up again!

But you lost 2lbs last week right? Whenever you see a big loss like that, you typically lose little if anything the following week unless you have a huge deficit.
  • 4theking
    Options
    Since starting the UD2 diet, the scale has not been nice to me. That being said, I am noticing changes recently that I like. There are so many variables to what you weigh on a scale. It is really easy to get discouraged when you don't see it going down but I know what I am doing is working. I know I am losing fat. I know I am getting stronger and gaining a bit of muscle. Keeping a positive mind and not changing plans every two weeks when the scale doesn't move is success. I have struggled with that in the past..............always wanting to try something new. I will ride this plan out!
  • jendarlin
    Options
    Since starting the UD2 diet, the scale has not been nice to me. That being said, I am noticing changes recently that I like. There are so many variables to what you weigh on a scale. It is really easy to get discouraged when you don't see it going down but I know what I am doing is working. I know I am losing fat. I know I am getting stronger and gaining a bit of muscle. Keeping a positive mind and not changing plans every two weeks when the scale doesn't move is success. I have struggled with that in the past..............always wanting to try something new. I will ride this plan out!

Yes sticking with it is success! You are already seeing progress and surely you will get the results you are after! :flowerforyou:
  • 4theking
    Options
    Thank you Jen!
  • jendarlin
    Options
    I maintained last week over my rest/break week which was my goal, and this week back on track I lost 2.2 lbs :) Spike time, wee!
  • jcoco
    Options
    I maintained last week over my rest/break week which was my goal, and this week back on track I lost 2.2 lbs :) Spike time, wee!
    Congrats on maintaining over rest week & then losing! That is fantastic!!
  • 4theking
    Options
    Great loss Jenn!! Taking a week off from time to time is the way to go.
  • jcoco
    Options
    Week 1= -.5
    Week 2= -1.0
    Week 3= -2.0
    Week 4= 0
    Week 5= 0

Stayed the same this week. That is OK with me, I will keep plugging along. My success is now going to be based on how my clothes feel, & I am going to try & let the scale go. Does anybody have a recommendation for a good split weight lifting routine that has been successful?
    I currently do a full body workout 3 days per week & it is time for me to switch my program. I have never done a split, always have done full body.
  • jendarlin
    Options
    Down 1lb this week and first 2 weeks of 2nd round of Body Revolution complete, 11 weeks to go :) Clothes are fitting better. Feeling pretty successful, hope it continues!
  • jcoco
    Options
    Down 1lb this week and first 2 weeks of 2nd round of Body Revolution complete, 11 weeks to go :) Clothes are fitting better. Feeling pretty successful, hope it continues!

Good for you! You are doing so well & it WILL continue!!
  • Crucifry
    Crucifry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Very close to my first weight goal, only 3 pounds to go! I've recently just met some of my lifting goals...such as chest presses with 50 pound dumbells! (Insert small "boom" here - ha!)