MY WIFE Eats too MUCH!!

Options
forgage
forgage Posts: 29 Member
<---- MY Wife on Left in 2010 a size 22, My wife on Right a SIze 4, She lifts Heavy (bench, Squats, Deads) weighs 175 and eats 2500 cals a day!! No cardio!! MAN UP MEN!!

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is a joke or trolling or what, but if you are serious it's kind of messed up to post pictures of your wife, i'm assuming without her consent for seeming sole purpose of bashing her. And then you add Man Up Men for no apparent reason. That's all I got, I hope this accomplished something for you.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I took it to mean his wife had trimmed down (considerably) and is hitting the gym hard. Not the other way around.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Sorry I read it backwards the first time. Congrats to you and your wife!:embarassed:
  • forgage
    forgage Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am saying she does lift heavy and eats more than alot of men! I am super proud of Her!! Low cal diets arent for Men or Women!!
  • felipejose74
    felipejose74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am saying she does lift heavy and eats more than alot of men! I am super proud of Her!! Low cal diets arent for Men or Women!!

Great for her, that's awesome! Though I'll have to disagree on the generalization about low calorie diets. There is more than one way to skin a cat...