Who wants to lose weight?

Options
MeganMcBane
MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
I know I do!

Add me and let's do it together! I know from experience it's hard to do it alone.

I love sharing tips/ ideas and receiving them too!

Add me! :-)

Replies

• mocatinho
    mocatinho Posts: 65
    Options
    I second that! I want to lose 100 pounds. I know I can do it but I need all the support I can get.
  • rphsews2
    rphsews2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I want to look like my profile picture again. I can do the food thing, but need support for keeping up the activity.
  • arkgirl81
    arkgirl81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Would love additional support! I'll add you guys!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That is why I joined up - I also try to eat as clean a diet as I can - always glad to give support and of course can always use encouragement along the way! Cheers and add me in!:flowerforyou:
  • msmichle
    msmichle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do! I need to lose about 30 lbs before summer. Meeting up with an old boyfriend and I want to look hot!!
  • missshasha
    missshasha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • dandelioncoach
    dandelioncoach Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You know, normally, I'm one of the cleanest eaters I know, and then when I Starr doing something like mfp, I lose track of clean eating. I get sort of an attitude like, now I'm watching my calories and I'm being so good all the time, and exercised enough to have the calories, so I deserve this bagel. It changes my mindset somehow. I'm only a week in, and going on vacation next week, but when I get back I want to go pure again--at least staying off the refined sugars and grains!
  • NoStoppingNow77
    NoStoppingNow77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ooh, Add me too!
    I'm trying hard to go down the path of clean eating while losing 100 lbs and it's always better to have some support!

I just started MFP a week ago. I'm a former Weight Watchers member but I love this site so much better. Just wanting to meet some people who have similar goals.
  • MeganMcBane
    MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I agree-

I did weight watchers too and liked it but being on this site gives you soooo many different ideas and opinions on different things.:smile:
  • NoStoppingNow77
    NoStoppingNow77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I agree. And overall, I think the food database is way more helpful. I've yet to find something that's not listed. I remember having a hard time finding points for coconut oil on the WW site....?!?
  • leoniemaree
    leoniemaree Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I need all the help, I have to young children and a very obese husband that eats "bad food" in front of me,( might add he doesnt do it to tempt me just he doesn't want tochange his life) :(
  • SlimDown4Good
    Options
    On board and ready to go!
  • Riqtoe
    Riqtoe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to clean up my act. Counting calories is not the way to go for me. I lost 1 lb in 2 weeks and 1% body fat. I need help and look foward to encouraging each other.
  • Ianda4rdsmom
    Ianda4rdsmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to all of this, but have been trying to research and implement clean eating! I've already made some good changes, but look to do more. I have a lot of weight to lose. I would love to offer motivation and encouragement, as well as receive! I certainly need it!
  • TraceyPowiesnik
    Options
    Hi Thought I would say hello, I have been a big WW fan I was even in last years advert on TV, a friend told me about MFP and I love it, very user friendly and the results after just 12 days are amazing. I joined ages ago but did not look at the site much, but for the past 12 days I have tracked and seen the results...
  • JessHerm1
    JessHerm1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I fell into a little bit of a slump the last two but I am sooooo ready to get rid of these last twenty pounds!
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I definitely have some weight to lose :happy:
  • Redptlmtd
    Redptlmtd Posts: 14
    Options
    I love the idea!! Encouragement is always welcome. Add me too!!