Welcome!

Options
ashthulhu
ashthulhu Posts: 7 Member
Hello ladies :) Feel free to add me. I would LOVE more active MFPals and to have them be keto followers to boot would be awesome.

Replies

• sebringa
    sebringa Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome welcome! Anyone can add me as well. I don't use my fb account to log in so don't have any MFP friends. I'm excited to steal your meal plans!
  • asxlim
    asxlim Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!! :)

My name is Ashley (xAxIm) and I'm a fellow redditor! I'm often found on /r/xxketo and /r/ketorecipes!
    I hope to make some lovely friends here. Let's all keto towards our goal weights! I love how this community encourages and supports one another - it makes me happy to be a part of it.

xoxo
  • tototoro
    tototoro Posts: 2
    Options
    Howdy!

I would love to be friends with you all and watch everyone achieve their goals (as I hopefully reach mine!!) Feel free to add me- I'm all about community support.

xx
  • laurierakoff
    laurierakoff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!!
  • shysilverskies
    shysilverskies Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Feel free to add me as well!

I'm Sam (shysilverskies). I'm on /r/xxketo almost as often as I am on /r/randomactsofpolish. I've only been on a keto diet since the first of the year, but I've seen a lot of loss, and I love it.
  • legal_lady28
    legal_lady28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, very glad that this group was made! It definitely helps out everyone to have such great support. Feel free to add me but I am not great at logging and unfortunately as of today I have been on the Keto diet about 3 weeks and haven't lost any weight :( I keep kind of losing and gaining the same 2-3 lbs. I have booked an appointment to see a naturopath to see if something else is going on that is causing me to not lose the weight. Excited to have a bunch of new friends on here regardless :)
  • RachulSmachul
    Options
    Hey hey! I'm Rachul (RachulSmachul). I'm relatively new to keto, just starting my third week but I'm already down a little bit over 10lbs. Would love to have more supportive friends going through the same thing. Please feel free to add me or reach out to discuss anything keto or otherwise.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Patricia :)! Feel free to add me if your looking for more friends. I'm on r/xxketo and r/keto to as jiujitsupatricia.

I'm also trying to figure out pinterest, and have a board(i think) with a bunch of random keto recipes i've come across.

here is my pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/jiujitsufighter/
  • BandB1979
    BandB1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I just found this group through the xxketo group on reddit. Please feel free to add me. I am relatively new to keto. But the difference I have already seen is great.
  • nwola
    nwola Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Natalie and I've been doing keto since December. I'd love the extra support and accountability of more MFP friends, so feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Baconrella
    Options
    Well, I added all of you. & as someone that is (finally) getting back on the keto bandwagon, I could use the support!
  • NicLyn
    NicLyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love some more keto friends! I added a couple of you, but by internet is being stupid slow...feel free to add me :)
  • RustyDogma
    RustyDogma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I added some folks to.. please feel free to add me if I missed ya :)
  • kendie2
    kendie2 Posts: 2
    Options
    /r/xxketo username is kendra_on_keto. Please feel free to add me as an MFP friend :-)
  • lildoseofmoto
    Options
    Hi girls, I'm Nancy. I frequent /r/keto and /r/xxketo frequently and I LOVE my friends on MFP - SO motivating. I'd love to have more because the support here is just awesome!

Feel free to add me!
  • linnea_
    linnea_ Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Linnéa. I love how /r/xxketo and /r/keto motivates me on my weightloss journey. Having you all here is even better. Having you as my friends would just be swell. So.. feel free to add me! Lots of love, Linnéa
  • MomtoPug
    MomtoPug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, ladies.

I've been lurking on /r/xxketo for about a month while reseraching the diet (I finally made an account there - Mom2pug). I just started last weekend so I'm eager to see everyone's food logs. My weight goals on here are fakes as I'm actually more concerned about % body fat than actual weight.

Good luck to all! I look forward to all of our successes!
  • convertgirl
    convertgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies...I'm glad this group has started. I have been on Keto for about 6 months now and love it. I have recently become more strict with MFP as my weight gets lower. Feel free to add me as well.
  • fluffcakes
    fluffcakes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    xxplosives on r/keto /xxketo. I would love more keto-friendly friends as well! :)
  • sableeye
    sableeye Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Julia, and I'm just starting out on keto -- I don't dare connect my FB account (do my coworkers need to know my daily fat values?) so I'd love to connect with all of you. I have the same username on r/keto and /xxketo, though I don't post very often.