March 20th

Options
L2 D9 complete and thank God I only have one more day on level 2. Not even so much now because it's hard, but because I'm so BORED of it!

I am so desperate to do something different now, even though L3 isn't going to be fun exactly, at least it'll be a change.

Well done everyone for making it this far!

Replies

• mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I did L2 Day 4 this mornig.
    I find it killer on my arms...anyone else??
    I am still enjoying it and still have to follow Anita mostly on strength and abs.
    But I've always stuggled with abs and strength and done well on cardio, so that is no surprise.

Great job all and thanks for your support and keeping me motiviated.
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    L2, Day8 done! The rest day helped a lot. I wasn't as sore in my hip flexors and lower abs, and was able to modify the pendulum lunges by doing one full set of regular lunges on the left side, then one set on the right (rather than 2 sets of pendulum, alternating legs each time). It was the traveling from back to front that was bothering my hip flexors so much. I made it through all the cardio (I HATE squat thrusts, but the plank jacks are my favorite. What's up with that?)

2 more days then on to whatever new fresh hell Level 3 will bring! :smile:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    After yesterday I opted not to shred this morning. I upped my weights yesterday, then spent all day at work in first aid/cpr training! Needless to say my shoulders went on strike today!!! But I jumped on the treadmill instead and will be back shredding tomorrow!!
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done! Think I'm headed to level 3 tomorrow!!! I'm so ready for a change!!!
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I do L2 D4 tonight and think I am back on track mentally after a rough short week of strong discouragement. 2 days back with my normal eating routine and I am feeling better, actually woke up and was happy with my stomach reflection in the mirror so I weighed myself and was up a LB but am not worried about it, before 30DS I only did cardio so I didn't expect to loose weight with all this muscle training.

Tomorrow I hit my half way point :) great job everyone for keeping with this!!!
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    This evening i will be doing L2 day 5... i am pretty certain i have the weakest shoulders in all the world. Everything about this level is hard for me, starting with the walking push ups... the planks are killer on my shoulders as well most of the strength moves. BUT, i don't give up. Each workout i somehow manage to get through AND i am seeing a huge difference in my once really flabby arms!! :drinker:
  • mrsg2006
    Options
    This evening i will be doing L2 day 5... i am pretty certain i have the weakest shoulders in all the world. Everything about this level is hard for me, starting with the walking push ups... the planks are killer on my shoulders as well most of the strength moves. BUT, i don't give up. Each workout i somehow manage to get through AND i am seeing a huge difference in my once really flabby arms!! :drinker:

I feel the same way about this being killer on my shoulders and arms.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am still enjoying it and still have to follow Anita mostly on strength and abs.
    But I've always stuggled with abs and strength and done well on cardio, so that is no surprise.

I think we are opposites - I find the ab work easy, am okay generally with strength, but the cardio kills me. Tell you what, you do my cardio and I'll do your strength and abs. Do you think that will work? :laugh:
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    L2 D3 in the bag! Man level 2 is rough. Maybe it's because I finally bought real (3lb) weights. I miss my soup cans:laugh:
  • Annie_ga
    Annie_ga Posts: 72
    Options
    I did my L2 D3 today after taking yesterday off. Used my 3lb weights all time except for middle when I used my 5 lb :) For the last minute I did the bicycle abs from L1 - my wrists can only hold me up for so long! For my tennis, the shred has been awesome - had more service winners than ever on Monday. I thank Jillian!
  • mrsg2006
    Options

I think we are opposites - I find the ab work easy, am okay generally with strength, but the cardio kills me. Tell you what, you do my cardio and I'll do your strength and abs. Do you think that will work? :laugh:

Sounds good to me but probably would not sound good to Jillian:tongue:
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    D3, L3 done! I was trying to get my cool down done and my cat kept giving me kisses then used my leg for a pillow. Guess I need to tone more if my leg is that soft and squooshy! :ohwell:
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Day 20 - level 3

My stomach is toning up nicely :)

First day of level 3....... SCARED!!!!! :sad:
  • debbieled32
    Options
    30ds dvd day it is.
    im feeling much stronger these days
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Level two, day seven done. Seeing a weight gain this week that's been discouraging despite all the sweating I do with this. (initially typed sweaRing - but I do that too)
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 2 and it's going well. I don't have to modify much - just plank jacks and squat thrusts because I have a bad shoulder. It's killer, but at least I can do it.

I took measurements today and I have gotten bigger in all areas - especially my hips, which are a full inch wider. I am so frustrated and angry. I'm not sure I even want to continue. I'm totally fine with not losing pounds, since I'm gaining muscle, but I am NOT okay with increasing my measurements!!!
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2. Still have a hard time with the double jump ropes. Ganglion Cyst on my right wrist is not liking all this plank work.
    Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 2 for me, after taking yesterday off to give my knee a break.

I was getting pretty good with the Level 1 workout, now Level 2 has me feeling completely out of shape. I can't hold myself up that long on all the plank moves. Interestingly though after Day 1, I wasn't sore the next day, despite having trouble keeping going on the workout. So I guess even if my strength isn't there yet, my body is adjusting to me repeatedly making it move?
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Last dy of level 2 tonight. Didn't feel as in to I...hope I don't kill myself on level 3!