Burning out...

Options
woodwardtm
woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
Does anyone else feel like they are burning out on this? I have 3 days left in LEVEL 2 and seems to be very unfocused during the workout. I force myself to do it but have to really think about it to be sure I am doing the exercised correctly. Maybe in a couple of days I will be more focused. IDK. It would be nice if I would actually lose some weight doing it but I have not lost any. Lots of inches gone though as my dress clothes are very baggy this week.

Replies

• Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have only recently moved up to Level 2, but I was getting a little tired of Level 1 by the end.

Do you have the sound on the video during the workout, or do you play your own music? I found that once I was comfortable with the routine and knew what to expect, playing my own music while I exercised helped me keep going and stay motivated.

Great work on losing inches!
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    I had the most difficult time in the first five days of the level 2. Once I moved past the half point mark, thinks became a bit easier (for purely psychological reasons). Now that I have only one more workout left (later today), I am super excited about moving on to the next level.