losing weight, not inches

Options
victoriannsays
victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
Started Stronglifts around Jan 20th, 2012. I've lost 4/5ish lbs eating at a small deficit(1800-2000), lifting, and yoga these passed 2 months. Aim for 100+ g of protein a day. I am just wondering why my measurements haven't changed in 2 months. I am not very concerned about the number on the scale, I just want to be losing body fat.

Where is the weight I am losing coming from if my measurements aren't changing?

Thanks in advance.

Edited to say that I changed my diary settings yesterday and it deleted all mid-day logs and snacks from the past...ever? odd.

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    A couple of reasons

- It is really hard to be completely accurate with measuring in the same place with exactly the same tension
    - you could easily be losing from places you are not measuring.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    What Sarauk2sf said, especially that you could be losing from places you aren't measuring seem really likely to me, unless it's mostly water weight? But if you've lost it steadily/over time then that seems less likely. I'd be SO annoyed if mfp deleted all my mid day / snack logging!!!!! I wonder if you can message them and get it back?
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, lol unfortunately my boobs have gotten smaller. sigh. :( I didn't even think of that!
This discussion has been closed.