Wk2 March 21-27 What's your plan?

Options
2»

Replies

• bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Continue with BIkram Yoga 30 day challenge, day 23 and watch my calories and fasting on tuesday-wednesday, Scale is looking great so far!!!
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I pretty much did NOTHING which i set out to do lol. i was wanting to go to bed early. didnt do it. wanting to watch my sodium. didnt do it. wanted to do my strength trainging ... didnt do it. lol oh dear. ... its the accountability thats so hard :-( its like one day passes and so does the rest of the week. its almost Wed and i have nothing to show for it "sigh" :ohwell: :frown: try try again they sayd. so maybe this week will be better
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Continue with BIkram Yoga 30 day challenge, day 23 and watch my calories and fasting on tuesday-wednesday, Scale is looking great so far!!!

Is this some class you are taking or a DVD?
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    I pretty much did NOTHING which i set out to do lol. i was wanting to go to bed early. didnt do it. wanting to watch my sodium. didnt do it. wanted to do my strength trainging ... didnt do it. lol oh dear. ... its the accountability thats so hard :-( its like one day passes and so does the rest of the week. its almost Wed and i have nothing to show for it "sigh" :ohwell: :frown: try try again they sayd. so maybe this week will be better

As they say, fall down 7 times, get up 8! Hang in there!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Last day before weigh in! Even if nobody else is reading this, it's keeping me accountable and planning :)

Breakfast:Smoothie of banana, strawberries, grapes, flaxseed, coconut water. Cottage cheese.
    Lunch: Mixed greens with Jennie O Natural Turkey burger cut up, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with a bit of garlic salt for dressing.
    Dinner: Homemade turkey meatloaf parmigiana, sides of steamed zucchini and yellow squash with small amount of spaghetti sauce drizzled on top of veggies and meatloaf. Glass of red wine.
    Snack: Orange Juice...been craving it like crazy today, Gatorade too!

Workout: 15 minutes of rehab bicycling, Zumba Flat Abs (modified), 30 minute walk and Leslie Sanson 4mile Walk away the lbs.

See everyone at the weigh in tomorrow :)