My Insanity Results

Options
wheelsjad
wheelsjad Posts: 52 Member
I finished up Insanity about 3 weeks ago and have since been doing a P90x/insanity hybrid. I am going to be adding in alot more running if it ever gets warm here in IN to get ready for the half marathon in May. The program was awesome, but I feel like my diet was where I really made the most progress. Just wanted to share the results and hopefully it encourages others to stick with it. Good luck everyone!

335bgad.jpg

Replies

• dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Solid work dude! Congrats!
  • id10tboy
    id10tboy Posts: 7
    Options
    You look good bud!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't think it's ever going to get warm here in Indiana by the looks of it. Awesome results man! How strict were you on your diet?
  • wheelsjad
    Options
    I tried to keep a pretty clean diet during the work day/week...greek yogurt, oats, protein bars, fruit, chicken, shrimp, lean steak, salmon, tuna, cottage cheese, brown rice, quinoa.....etc. I still went out to dinner with my gf occassionally or had a couple beers with friends on weekends, i wanted to be able to do these things long term....so i didnt cut them out. I think alot of it was getting rid of the sugary drinks (pop) and sauces. I learned how to incorporate protein powder into some foods like pancakes and some frozen ice cream like items. I also drank alot of water, more than a gallon a day on most days. I loged food for a while on here and after about a week or two I pretty much had a feel for where I was most days on the intake side of things. I never got a HRM for the workouts, just pushed hard every workout and figured thats all I can do. Thanks everyone and good luck!
  • Shettles349
    Options
    Great job! I also finished Insanity roughly 3 weeks ago. Immediately started again and will finish week 3 tomorrow. My diet played a BIG part in my success as well. Keep it up and good luck with P90X!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Look at those sex muscles! :P
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking good!
  • wheelsjad
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I have been more focused on running lately as I have a 1/2 marathon in less than 2 weeks...but I really like the P90x/Insanity Hybrid I was doing

Here is an updated pic (hopefully it posts)

k2gt37.jpg
  • saragregg
    saragregg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congrats & you look great! :bigsmile:

I'm on week 4 of my first round.
  • lindseymariep
    lindseymariep Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looking great!! Just curious, did you follow the nutrition plan?

nevermind, read above! Great job!!