Not that heavy anymore, but dem hips =/

Tatiyanya
Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
I sorta need to vent and maybe someone else is dealing with my plight too and will pat me on the back and say "there , there".

I am super happy I don't look like depressed walrous anymore. I am super happy my thighs dont rub against eachother etc etc.
And don't even start me on how happy I am with my health check results and and fitness/strenght levels.

But riddle me one thing.

How come , at lil bit over 64kg (142 lbs) , which is lowest I've been since dunno, junior high...HOW COME MY HIPS ARE STILL SO WIDE?! Makes me feel like i'm huge in the booty area and I really dont fancy droping down ~20lbs just to see will my hips dissapear or is it my skeleton just flipping me off?

The hipbones are already sticking out and while there is atleast 5% of fat i could get rid off ..its gonna come off from whole body. Mostly from my boobage, My boobage is way too eager to shed the fat for my tastes..

So I will always and forever be big bottomed girl, just cos genetics and proportions ? -.-

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Pictures avalible on my profile that should be open for all MFP members.

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

/end rant

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    your hips are the size they are... thats genetics for you! if you can see hip bone then i doubt you will be able to lose many more inches off them.

get squatting and lunging so you have a nice pert bum!

i have always had a lot of bum... but i dont mind, and the husband loves it!