Tomorrow is our big finale week

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Anyone else kind of sad and happy at the same time?

I love love love this group. Make your weekend count, this is a stickler time for a lot of us. I"m up at normal time, getting ready to Zumba for an hour (yes, nuts), but if I Zumba before my body wakes up I"ll have some exercise already under my belt for the day. Trying to double my steps today...that is 20,000.... Wish me luck please that is equal to ten miles.

I will see you all here in the morning at least.....

Replies

• JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Marla!

I'm just about to get my 20 minute abe video in, which I bounced over from yesterday because of how achy my body was feeling...more effort and able to get more out of it this morning. That's it for today though because my body needs a rest day! My girls got me up by 6:30, I was hoping to sleep in longer...nap tody maybe? ;-) lol

I have my Nana's Birthday party to contend with today, but hopefully I can stick around my scheduled calories and be just fine, NO CAKE! I want to make this weekend my best one and see some results by the end of this challenge, and beyond!

I'm sick of starting over, so I can't quit...RIGHT! :-)

Have a great day everyone!

Jess
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Marla!

I'm just about to get my 20 minute abe video in, which I bounced over from yesterday because of how achy my body was feeling...more effort and able to get more out of it this morning. That's it for today though because my body needs a rest day! My girls got me up by 6:30, I was hoping to sleep in longer...nap tody maybe? ;-) lol

I have my Nana's Birthday party to contend with today, but hopefully I can stick around my scheduled calories and be just fine, NO CAKE! I want to make this weekend my best one and see some results by the end of this challenge, and beyond!

I'm sick of starting over, so I

Have a great day everyone!

Jess

You've got this girlie! Proud of you!!!!! 411 calories for Zumba this morning felt great...shower and off for girls day.