Size "SEXY" (Welcome to Bootlicious)

Options
Ever gone to the store and been ashamed to pick out a pair of pants because of the ridiculous size discrepancies?
Well this is for you.

You are NOT a number, you are a size SEXY!

Live it, breathe it, embrace it. Don't let what the scale or any other number says get you down. You're here to get in shape, and you can and will accomplish your goals!
I have faith in every last one of you.

With that said, Welcome to the Group!
Please start a topic and make yourself at home. I look forward to connecting with everyone.

Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I'm shameless. I blame the pants, not my booty and thighs.
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Love this! At the end of the day, I want to feel great -- and feel sexy! I have been way too scale obsessed lately.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I have not been on the scale at all. I hope I am finally in the 100 zone, but I know that may be impossible, since my ds has been home on spring break for the whole week driving me up the wall. I shall see on Monday, if it stops snowing, wish me luck. It's been a long time since I have been 100 and something pounds.
  • lillianrenee
    Options
    I'm with you 'grace'. I'm taking back control starting today: logging what I eat and choosing more fresh food. I've promised myself a workout first thing tomorrow a.m.
  • lillianrenee
    Options
    I was out shopping for bras last weekend and it was so frustrating for both of us not to find bras that fit right. Those sizes are not made for real women!
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm glad everyone is embracing their bodies without the numbers attached! Good to have you all here.
    Welcome to Bootylicious, everyone!
  • TYarbour38
    Options
    I go to the store and look at something i want to buy. but they never have my size.but when i go over to my size i am in, the clothes look like crap. so yea i can't waite to be in the 100's. because i am going to make sure. i walk right over to the bootylicious size. not skinny but SEXY....smile
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Size discrepancies drive me crazy. From when I was at my biggest size (which was a 20, even though I wore an 18 becuase I didn't want to wear a 20) down to what I am at now, I still have to try everything on. I hate coming out of the same store with 3 different things that are all different sizes. It's even gotten to the point where if I try something on and the store says that I am a bigger size than what I previously thought, then I refuse to buy it and I go looking in another store. I don't understand why we let the number on the tag that nobody will ever see unless they do our laundry for us (LOL) determine our happiness. Vanity sizing effects everyone, and as I have lost more weight, I've seen the truth in that. Instead of hating our bodies, we should hate clothing manufacturers for not making clothing that fit us properly! And God forbid any female over size 4 has clothes that look cute...
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Haha, I love your story Lyadeia! You really refuse to buy the bigger size?

At my lowest weight ever, 92lbs, I was a double zero. And while I do not ever plan on being that thin again.. I still keep those bad boys around to haunt my closet.
  • Terresa
    Terresa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am always nervous about going to the store to buy a jeans. In one brand I am one size and in other I can be completely larger. My fav jeans are true religion and right now they are a little snug, but I refuse to buy another pair. I will fit in them. :-)