Week One!

Options
Brenda1636
Brenda1636 Posts: 36 Member
Week one is coming to an end. How has everyone been doing? Have you been weighing yourself everyday? Do you wait for a weigh in day? Are you exercising or just diet? Are you just dieting? What have you been up to?

My week has been fantastic! I'm so close to where I want/need to be for this. I have been exercising and watching what I eat. I am still a little hurt with my leg but it is getting better every day. I was even able to jump around a bit at Zumba today. :) I can't wait to be 100% because it is so hard to not get into it when you are injured!

Replies

• grandmacar
    Options
    Happy to see that you had a fantastic week. :-) I hope your leg heals completely and fast.

I have done good with my exercise, in spite of a bad cold, but it wasn't easy. My husband and I started an exercise program for beginners and are on week 1. We will most likely stay there for a while. LOL I am also walking a mile a day and will bump that up soon to 2 miles. I ate well most of the week, but had a large hamburger and small drink yesterday. I was going to allow myself 1 small pop a week, until I saw the sugar count on it. WOW So am changing that to once a month.

I lost about 5 pounds, but most of it was water weight. I spent the first couple of nights getting up to go to the bathroom all night. LOL

I hope the rest of you are doing great!
  • Brenda1636
    Options
    That's great! A little treat here or there won't hurt! Keep up the great work!
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great to hear you guys had a good week, and Brenda I feel you about the leg I pulled a tendon in my ankle two weeks ago and I'm still having to go easy on my workouts. Somethings worked though, I'm down 5.2lbs this week so very happy.

I think I've managed to get into a routine of my food again as well, the week before I started this (when I injured my ankle) my food was just way off, eating over 2000 calories every day. Now I'm averaging 1500-1600 every day and burning 2700-3000 (I have a bodymedia fit that tells me all this) so its all going well :D
  • Brenda1636
    Options
    That's great! It is so hard to workout and workout well when you are injured. Keep it up!! We will both be 100% before we know it!